RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

JONAS-YG-CHAMP-400x300.jpg

dam r.i.p and im really big on the LRG i have a closet full of it hope it doesent go downhill

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

we've been asked by the family to not speak at all on this then what has already been said.

For their sake I really hope you keep your mouth shut FOR ONCE and don't throw his business out there.

RIP to your friend. Self made men are to be respected and emulated.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

we've been asked by the family to not speak at all on this then what has already been said.

For their sake I really hope you keep your mouth shut FOR ONCE and don't throw his business out there.

RIP to your friend. Self made men are to be respected and emulated.

nerd.gif

r.i.p. still. i used to rock the purple baby tree camo tee and jeans faithfully my junior year

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

One of the best phones ever.

9f59b2e0c8b3d679c95b57362fff5321_lrg_sidekick010408111650.gif

Rest in Peace Jonas, God Bless your family and friends
I remember coppin' this back in HS
pimp.gif

Had everyone goin' nuts
laugh.gif

Mannn there was a time where I'd strictly only wear LRG tee's, had buddies who worked at the factory in Lake Forest I think it was and they'd hook up some shirts every now and then. I remember bein mad jealous of how much theyd get hooked up. id be paying like $25 bucks on a single tee and theyd spend the same amount at the factory and get like 4 shirts and a couple pairs of jeans
laugh.gif
. Warehouse sales were dope as hell, except when I'd come home and realize 'SAMPLE' was written mad big on the back of the shirt.

Ben's LRG/sticker promotion post was one of my favorite NT threads of all time.

It's surreal to think that he's passed
tired.gif

A true pioneer and innovator to the streetwear apparel community. RIP Jonas

RIP to Jonas.

Started really liking the company because of the earthy feel in the beginning, and the fact they used the number 47 (my favorite number)

Back
Top Bottom