RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Rocky's position in rap right now is strange :lol:

The audience that cares for French ain't checking for Rocky so it may seem to some as if he passed him

but Rocky has millions of teenagers eagerly awaiting him to drop his album this year while he's busy modeling for Dior

Low key Jim Jones has a pretty nice catalog
F9E454F9-C83D-408A-BBF0-1805336E4671.gif

What has rocky been dropping recently? I havent heard anything from that cat in a minuite. Latest thing ive heard was his feature on pick it up.

pretty consistent.

Spun On My Way To Church, Harlem’s American Gangster, and Hustler’s POME all in a row before I made that post and I don’t remember his debut being that good back then. I was way more into Cam and Juelz so I had only have that a passing listen before

Spun On My Way To Church, Harlem’s American Gangster, and Hustler’s POME all in a row before I made that post and I don’t remember his debut being that good back then. I was way more into Cam and Juelz so I had only have that a passing listen before
Diary of a summer was the first time I took Jim serious as a legit rapper, before that he was pretty terrible.

Wasn't a fan of that American Gangster **** at all, but POME was great and On my Way to Church was very good.

Ok, now that I finally have fresh, non-G-Unit biased ears for Jim Jones' 1st 4 albums:

Harlem's American Gangster > On My Way To Church > Harlem: Diary Of A Summer > Hustler's P.O.M.E.

I could probably fit that M.O.B. The Album release somewhere in there too

Back
Top Bottom