RIP Nipsey Hussle

Dudes saying he was too comfortable should watch his last interview he did in Big Boys Neighborhood, he actually touched on that subject.

He said sometimes he thinks he really be trippin being out at his store like that but he goes onto say then he snaps out of it because he grew up there. “I been had jewelry on while being in this neighborhood and this block, been had 10k in my pocket on this block... been had rims on the whip in this neighborhood”

Quite sad he actually realized he was trippin and ignored his gut feeling, 9/10 that’s how it happens though.

What if the dude came to the shop to set him up and he peeped dude and called him a snitch.
Fresh out of jail and come to Nipsey with some wild sounding proposition while Nip is about to bubble for real.
It's like his cover was blown and he went to plan b.
Took it to the point of no return.

Tariq live right now

Tariq just said suspects family member was murdered today on Slauson in retaliation.

One of my homies said, not one person around him had a gun to even try to shoot back, then you let the bread winner get murked like he was a nobody. Not to offend anybody, but I had to think after hearing that. Nip and his people where just to comfortable around other set members, and people in general, off of the respect he had. Whether if it was really about nip calling him a snitch, or if someone else had him do it, We can just chalk it up to nip being waaaaaay to comfortable.

Post #249 from @sugafree sums things up pretty well. I'm not hip to a lot of the gang life/culture, but his post was a sobering reminder of life in certain parts of the country. Sad stuff.

Can't be all accessible like that man. You don't see Jay-Z in the Marcy hallway chopping it up with the locals.

And it's simply a matter of personal safety. You can have love for the hood while understanding that you're too big of a figure to be hanging out there in plain sight like you used to.

Can't be all accessible like that man. You don't see Jay-Z in the Marcy hallway chopping it up with the locals.

And it's simply a matter of personal safety. You can have love for the hood while understanding that you're too big of a figure to be hanging out there in plain sight like you used to.
At one point he was and he was much bigger than Nipsey at that time...

Same with Nas

I don't think it had anything to do with him being and doing in the community. I think that is one of the main problems with these conspiracy theories.

Nipsey was still a street dude at heart dealing with street individuals who handle and deal with issues in their way.

This! People keep conveniently omitting this from the story line! This is LA street mixed in with karma. Like I said getting in many street fights and slapping people broad daylight for doing their job will never end well even if you do try to do some good. Move different!

Ed,

You don't think store employees might have been scared?

I was speaking from the context that they tried to save him.

Most bystanders get hit from the retaliation shots once the shooter or car drives off.

I’ve been to that shop and all them cats got belt bulges. They just had their guard down cause he was 60 and they wasn’t thinking he was going to do the unthinkable. Especially not to nipsey

Bro you're a teacher. Why are you advising someone to chase after someone with a gun who just lit up 3 people?

I really cant believe i just read that.

Speak volume in the context that they rushed to help nipsey. Most shootings end in bystanders getting hit cause of someone running after shooting.

Didn’t mean that they should have. More the significance that Nipsey has within the community.

in the zoomed in video it looked like after the shooter fled, at least one person came out from the store to go to nip

One of my homies said, not one person around him had a gun to even try to shoot back, then you let the bread winner get murked like he was a nobody. Not to offend anybody, but I had to think after hearing that. Nip and his people where just to comfortable around other set members, and people in general, off of the respect he had. Whether if it was really about nip calling him a snitch, or if someone else had him do it, We can just chalk it up to nip being waaaaaay to comfortable.

You ever been shot at?

Your first instinct is to run when you hear or see a gun.

A clip can be emptied in less than 10 seconds.

This isn't the movies bro.

got killed by a loser. i know its a fictionalized murder but makes me think of wild bill hickok in deadwood

Those asking about coming down...you’re safe at the scene. Don’t venture down west or east of slauson. Cops are being cool. Bird been out all day again.

The lady who braids hair in the area said they shot up the mamas house earlier and killed the shooters cousin.

You ever been shot at?

Your first instinct is to run when you hear or see a gun.

A clip can be emptied in less than 10 seconds.

This isn't the movies bro.

i have and there’s that involuntary look back as you’re running away .

Most people can’t belive it cause it’s

A. Nipsey
B. If you ever shopped there...all of em have straps.

It’s weird I got so much emotion for this ****.

Never cried for a celebrity but energy is real.

To see a ***** go out like that at home around all his people.

Stood over like a dog. Smh.

Word is the killer's family members are getting knocked off one by one.

Bro, the conversations going on here are crazy. Bloods saying they’ll handle it. Girls got dudes on speaker phones talking about they got someone else.

Ole boy ruined his whole family life

Not surprising at all.

What is surprising is how there's so many damn cameras in that alleyway (which were installed specifically for situations like this) and they havent even found the getaway vehicle yet.

Back
Top Bottom