RIP Nipsey Hussle

60s is heavily a generational gang. Meaning grandpa on down was banging 6-0. Don’t be surprised if you hear an older cat was killed behind this.

All of the innocent lives that are being disposed of, based on the horrible actions of a low life. Even after he's dead, it's just not gonna stop. Can't tell people seeking street justice how to feel or conduct themselves when one of their own is taken like that.

A86D40A5-E27D-4FF9-B541-725A744A1FF0.png

Smh...sucks that potentially innocent people are losing lives over this fool’s ego and actions

All of the innocent lives that are being disposed of, based on the horrible actions of a low life. Even after he's dead, it's just not gonna stop. Can't tell people seeking street justice how to feel or conduct themselves when one of their own is taken like that.

It’s a viscious cycle that those of us who grew up in LA are all too familiar with

It’s a sad day when a citizen who devoted his energy to help his community is no longer with us while a man with no sense and no ounce of contribution is still (presumably) breathing ...

It’s a viscious cycle that those of us who grew up in LA are all too familiar with

It’s a sad day when a citizen who devoted his energy to help his community is no longer with us while a man with no sense and no ounce of contribution is still (presumably) breathing ...

This times 1000.

So they got her, shot up his mom’s home but didn’t get him?

Just speaking with people I spoke with yesterday....they killed his cousin and that the girl was dealt with yesterday. No confirmation that they got ****ty yet.

Cops are attempting to "save" ****ty cause they know the greenlight is out.

Mental illness is no joke either. I have a student on my caseload with ADHD that be saying the wildest ****. Drinks hand sanitizer, likes to be "crazy" because he thinks that's how you make friends.

Kids, man. These kids are lost. That's why I'll never leave my sons side. Way too many fatherless men out here.

I can’t get over how the killer kicked Nipsey in the face after shooting him like it was Sonny Corleone in GF1.

:smh:

When they finally get a hold of him they’re gonna burn him naked and alive.

I can’t get over how the killer kicked Nipsey in the face after shooting him like it was Sonny Corleone in GF1.

:smh:

When they finally get a hold of him they’re gonna burn him naked and alive.

That's the part that hurt the most. You just stood over him and shot him point blank and you still want to kick the man?

Back
Top Bottom