RIP Nipsey Hussle

He grabbed a lotta headlines with that :lol: Jay bought a thousand copies off GP
woulda copped but the way my account is set up...
waited til iTunes release and purchased though. best LP imo. Good memories off that track list with the homies getting faded and weight room max out

as someone who doesn’t rock with the police ... i dont Get why they’re rioting and arguing back and forth with them.

Misplaced sadness and anger I guess. Any niketalkers out there be safe !

Somebody in the crowd from his hood saying there was no shots. Y'all relax.

Yeah you can’t let anyone get that close to you. He was way too comfortable, as he should be though. But in reality you gotta have armed security watching your back or at least few ppl from the set watching his back. He was moving like he wasn’t a Grammy nominated rapper.
Nipsey never been the type to do that tbh

So sad man. One mans mistake making hos whole family suffer.

His girl? She an accomplise she had to know what it was. Feel bad for her fam.

Pray Nipsey had a will for his affairs. Otherwise this story gon only get worse. The wolves come out for funerals and with lauren being his finace but not his wife thats gon make it ugly fpr the children and his parents.

Pray the community steps up and continues that strip mall work otherwise its gon go go someone not involved or apart of the community.

Then watch the gentrification begin smh

Then watch the gentrification begin smh

Even with the train stop being put on Crenshaw that’s not reaaaaally close enough to invite gentrification into this specific pocket.

It’s happening headed back west towards Baldwin Hills, Ladera, Culver City with the silicon (oh f*** it autocorrected to Evil) beach contingent snapping up houses etc but not that Far East on slauson really.

We’re talking 20-25 yrs down the line for that to happen specifically there.

This whole recording for the Internet is lame. People recording murders assaults instead of running or helping. People at the club concerts or parties not even enjoying themselves trying to find the perfect shot to make it seems like **** is lit instead of making **** lit.
Again outside of attention seeking, why are you recording someone at the hospital mourning a loved one?
People are cornballs man.

Back
Top Bottom