RIP Nipsey Hussle

i honestly dont think he had a choice growing up where he grew up.. im not from cali but from interviews that ive seen, you have to pick a side or youll be forced to .. especially the era he grew up in .. i could be mistaken tho and please correct me if im wrong

He may not of had much of a choice as a young guy, but in his thirties with disposable income he most definitely had a choice.

Look I’m not blaming Nipsey at all and I’m definitely not immune to the environment he grew up in, I just want younger generations to try and change this whole keep it real mindset. Keeping it real does not mean keeping it dangerous and keeping it broke. I think it’s great what Nipsey was doing for his neighborhood, but what I think what a lot of you are missing is that he could of maybe still been around doing that great work without that mindset.

also there’s no way dude hangs with people who tell at work

why, cause those people who tell all day at work can’t be trusted

Thats a wild job interview

interviewer:
"If u saw a coworker stealing supplies what would you do?"

Potential employee: "Id tell the boss"

Interviewer: "You snitch *** mother ****er. You a rat!!"

Potential Employee: "aiight dont be standing here when i get back"

San Bernardino county. Riverside county. Vegas.

They tore down the projects to make a mall.

Let that sink in. The projects. They claim they’re going to have adfroablde housing within the development but theres always fine print and only a percentage of the units will be for low income residents

its crazy theyre literally doing the same exact thing here .. tore the projects down and built luxury apartments and a hotel .. right down the street was a huge empty space and theyre building a mall with nothing but high end stores

At some point in life we all have to make decisions that are for our best interests. I’m a two time convicted felon so I definitely don’t feel that all criminals are bad, but with that said I’m a lot smarter nowadays about who I bring around me and my family. If certain people are not about the same positivity and involved in potentially dangerous and illegal activities I just can’t be around them.
Ok but to shun folks out you can miss me with that. I’m a family man too but I still got love/loyalty for the homies.
I feel you on not bringing them around the fams all the time but my door is always open for a comrade that know me like that

Once again the snitch was not the reason your family and friends are locked up. This is just an attempt to blame someone else for poor decision making.

You’re right , but regardless you still not going to be cool with them ****** just being around you right?

he could've went around it another way instead of calling dude out on da carpet on his paperwork like a smack DVD segment.

Sounds good . But when somebody you have bad blood with and they likely know it comes to your business , “**** out of here” or something similar is a normal reaction unfortunately.... trust me

That’s where I used to live. USC PRIVATIZED THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD
It’s nuts. My Auntie just sold her house across the new fb stadium in inglewatts and bought a big *** house in LV. Gentrification took a while to hit south LA cause the hoods there are my rooted. They smacked Seattle, Portland, Sac, Bay Area and now LA.

yall forreal?

if you know a ***** from your set that took the same oaths and codes as you is not abiding by them but coming around ones that are he aint gonna be welcome anywhere.

on a different but similar level if one of your boys cant keep his mouth closed about anything you and your close friends/family do or say would you welcome him around?

yall know better than that.
tattletails never been welcome. never will be.

Ok but to shun folks out you can miss me with that. I’m a family man too but I still got love/loyalty for the homies.
I feel you on not bringing them around the fams all the time but my door is always open for a comrade that know me like that

While I definitely respect that it’s gotta be a two way street. I’m always there for people that are there for me, but if you don’t have my family’s best interests in mind and by just associating with you can put us in harms way I gotta keep that door locked.

Sounds good . But when somebody you have bad blood with and they likely know it comes to your business , “**** out of here” or something similar is a normal reaction unfortunately.... trust me

Nipsey had alot more to live for, so you gotta move different.

FED04685-3AF1-4DDF-9CCE-B06A1AF29732.jpeg

Gotdamn, that’s crazy as hell to think about.

Like duke saying **** that we buying up all of North Durham and you poor people can’t do nothing bout it. Wild ****.

USC hired csc which provided security for the sports arena (R.I.P.) and colliseum and put them on every block from Figueroa to Vermont.

They have them police cameras on every block in the same area.

They did this when 30s killed some Asian students.

They also provide free lyft and shuttles for students because you know...how dare they walk in our neighborhoods without safety protocols in place.

They just pushed the gangs further south Into the 40s thru Hyde park.

The George Lucas museum gonna take out whoever’s left. USC put a hybrid high school on Vermont Ave too...wealthy folks going to buy in the neighborhood just take advantage of getting their kids into that school.

Damn. So what’s the deal with suspect, he still on the run or what? Saw some folks insinuating he’s already been dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom