RIP Nipsey Hussle

What yall feel about this discussion?

With all respect to Nip and he all he did for his community. I gotta say leave, its been proven too many times. No matter how many people you help you can't make everyone happy and all it takes is one fool with a gun. Get out, donate to the schools every once in a while, maybe give out some turkeys around the holidays but for the most part stay out.

It's ok to have love for the hood from a distance.

It's also okay to be IN the hood doing business, but with a decent security detail!

That's what i'm thinking as well. But TBH, part of me feels what's the point of trying to help out your community if it subsequently is trying to take you out in the same process? It's a dog eat dog world out there.

That’s where I used to live. USC PRIVATIZED THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD

I just moved back to Ladera a couple months ago in a home my grandparents left me.

When I moved away it was 75% black... now the whole neighborhood is filled with White & Asian couples who work in Playa Vista.

**** is wild fam

I just moved back to Ladera a couple months ago in a home my grandparents left me.

When I moved away it was 75% black... now the whole neighborhood is filled with White & Asian couples who work in Playa Vista.

**** is wild fam

I’m down the hill and same thing. Granted I’m Mexican but my wife and son are black so I’m just like “wtf” to see how the demographic has changed

At the end of the day 85% of info in this thread is hearsay so let’s calm the jets a bit on he called him a snitch and that’s why yada yada
THIS!!!!

It's not hearsay. It was confirmed by Nip's people who were there when it happened.
I actually know people who were with his Fam after his death that told me it was a money dispute

So once again let's not believe everything we see on the internet...

Hood mentality.. hard to connect with folks and teach them about the bigger picture when they've never been outside the city/state/country.
I've been all over the world. Seen different cultures and how they live. It puts things into perspective, but trying to explain that to hood dudes, who would rather blow a check at Lennox or the strip club, re-up, and buy rims is a feat. You cant save everyone man..My boy I grew up with was lost in that world, until I helped him buy a camera, now he's Young Thugs photographer and doing other business with other people around the city. You grab the ones you can and get outta there.

Money dispute + a snitch allegation would definitely do it.

Starve a ***** out, he's coming for your head, period.

Some people you just can't help. One my pops close friends started looking out for this kid from the public housing apartments down the road. Bought the kid school clothes, let him eat dinner with his family everything. Fast forward a couple months he takes a trip out of town, and the same kid he looked out for breaks in his crib with his boys and steals a gamecube, laptop and whatever other electronics they could get their hands on.

My pop's friend gets back in town and goes to the projects and ends up pulling a gun on the kid, my dad and the other older cats around had to go talk him down. I saw most of it until my older cousin pulled me back to the house. That day I learned you can't help everyone, and don't pull a gun unless you're ready to pull the trigger.

Los Angeles is definitely for sale.

Call me a sell out but I owned a duplex in west Adams and ended up selling to Koreans for 900k and bought a fixer upper in view park for 500k. I saw how west Adams blew up and took the risk on the train and sure enough 3 months after moving in houses are being sold for 700k-1.5 million depending on the hill. All this is blocks away from his plaza.

Los Angeles is being gentrified by kronke and the city of Los Angeles to cater to whites who are tired of living in the valley. Leimert Park is no longer the black Mecca it once was cause money flooded rodeo to 48th. All up and down view heights and park Mesa you see white folks walking their dogs barefoot with not a care in the world.

You know a lot.
How old are you and where do you stay now? (Wondering because you made smart moves)
Gentrification in west adams is happening at the blink of an eye.

Dudes talking about how the no snitching policy is ruining our communities.

Yeah a lot of people would snitch too if they could trust the police. Police ain’t in those communities to help.

People forget the gangs actually started to monitor and prevent police brutality. They created organizations to police their own neighborhoods because of police brutality toward minority communities.

Gentrification is occurring but not at this lightning speed y'all saying. It depends on where you like. Gentrification is gonna just harder closer to the 405. Going deeper in the hood will be fine for a bit. Also property value is going up so people are selling.

Dudes talking about how the no snitching policy is ruining our communities.

Yeah a lot of people would snitch too if they could trust the police. Police ain’t in those communities to help.
People don’t get where that even came from. It wasn’t to protect your boy, it was to protect your neck. You tell you dead. Instagram thugs don’t understand that

**** is wild fam
Wow that’s crazy

Last edited:
Gentrification is occurring but not at this lightning speed y'all saying. It depends on where you like. Gentrification is gonna just harder closer to the 405. Going deeper in the hood will be fine for a bit. Also property value is going up so people are selling.

Some girl I’ve messed around with for years, her pops owned a front, middle and back house in Inglewood close to 111th and Prairie. Bought everything dirt cheap in the 80’s. Sold two of the 3 houses and cashed in. Gave the back crib to his daughter. That stadium being built drove property value up a lot in Inglewood. I was seeing on some eyes on Inglewood Facebook group rent going for $2500-3000 and spacex employees are jumping on those crazy prices.

193F2F0A-1B11-451D-ACDD-779BFB9F1CFA.png

Thought she was dead?

Back
Top Bottom