RIP Nipsey Hussle

sugafree sugafree one of the few dropping real knowledge in here.

Its a tragic loss and two wrongs NEVER equal right but you gotta remember where this man came from. There is a strong possibility he has taken life or been in the presence of someone else taking life and that **** follows you FOREVER. Karma doesn't care what righteous path you find later on in life. Neither do those affected by your choices from your past life, nothing fills the void of their loss.

RIP regardless.

Some girl I’ve messed around with for years, her pops owned a front, middle and back house in Inglewood close to 111th and Prairie. Bought everything dirt cheap in the 80’s. Sold two of the 3 houses and cashed in. Gave the back crib to his daughter. That stadium being built drove property value up a lot in Inglewood. I was seeing on some eyes on Inglewood Facebook group rent going for $2500-3000 and spacex employees are jumping on those crazy prices.

Yeah I bet some rents are going up. I doubt its all over tho. There would be chaos.

That NO SNITCHING POLICY is part of the reason why the HOOD is in shambles. If you are protecting criminals in your community, YOU ARE RESPONSILBLE for the ********* that's goes on in it. PERIOD!
All the stuff that's detrimental to a society, somehow we EMBRACED & CELEBRATE it in our culture:
Selling dope
Not raising kids
Disrespecting your women
Going to prison
Killing one of your own
Protecting criminals by not 'snitching'

All of this makes you a ''real n****"

And don't talk about it over a hard beat and put a dance to it :smh:

It's like the twilight zone

D1E05830-C417-4CF1-95E9-246EBDDBDCCA.png

Every thread when someone that's a high profile urban rapper it's always the same nonsense.

Some people just talking to talk.

Some other's with the theories.

Others claiming they are close to the person or the area and have an inside scoop with such and such.

Dudes who claim they are from the streets and they know what the real is.

Never fails, and in the end most of it is just rumors and hearsay.

In the end we just have to wait and see what really is what... that's all we can do.

Glad the authorities caught him before the streets did

Maybe this will quell any more potential violence

He was better off getting murked in the streets.
Word travels fast in the California Prison system.
He’s already greenlighted by the Hoodsta car.
Even if he goes the converted muslim route they won’t be able to keep the other blacks off his head. He was better off killing the rest of his enemies in the streets and then offing himself.
He betta plead insanity or catch HIV real quick..to live out his sentence in PC.
Either way he got paperwork issues any prison he lands in...

Now I want you all to read this flawed but unfortunate honest truth below...

Is it sad that gang members who kill other not so famous and prominent community figure gang members get a pass in prison?..YES
So being blunt and honest here...
He just so happened to kill the wrong young black male...now he’s greenlighted.

Last edited:
He was better off getting murked in the streets.
Word travels fast in the California Prison system.
He’s already greenlighted by the Hoodsta car.
Even if he goes the converted muslim route they won’t be able to keep the other blacks off his head. He was better off killing the rest of his enemies in the streets and then offing himself.
He betta plead insanity or catch HIV real quick..to live out his sentence in PC.
Either way he got paperwork issues any prison he lands in...
Is it sad that gang members who kill not so famous and prominent community figure gang members get a pass in prison?..YES
So being blunt and honest here...
He just so happened to kill the wrong young black male...now he’s greenlighted.

What about additional violence in LA related to the original killing?

Glad the authorities caught him before the streets did

Maybe this will quell any more potential violence
Yeah I'm with you. Hopefully the arrest deters any of that.

What I meant is that he'll probably meet a Whit*y Bulger type demise.
Unfortunately Nah the 60’s gone be charged up this summer. These high profile crips and bloods need to step up and push this movement of peace in the streets.
Snoop the main one who promote that nonsense when he ain’t even about that life. He need to stand up along with Big U, Top, Jay Rock, W.C. And all these other gang banging rappers. I grew up in it and get the love for your block but they have power and the responsibility that come with it.

What about additional violence in LA related to the original killing?

This was an internal RSC killing.
There are big homies and OGs among all these gangs who actually have common sense enough to squash any hint of bs of anyone trying to start a chain reaction of new fueds and wars.

Luckily this was figured out fast enough not to lead
to an unsolved murder increasing tensions with surrounding gangs.
Normal gang ****ery and killings will continue this summer of course..but not a full out 60s vs the whole westside in blind frustration and retaliation for Nipsey’s unsolved murder

Back
Top Bottom