RIP Nipsey Hussle

This was an internal RSC killing.
There are big homies and OGs among all these gangs who actually have common sense enough to squash any hint of bs of anyone trying to start a chain reaction of new fueds and wars.

Luckily this was figured out fast enough not to lead
to an unsolved murder increasing tensions with surrounding gangs.
Man when one of your homeboys get clipped like that you feel like you ready to give it to any n***a who look at you sideways. Some of these youngsters live to kill bro

This was an internal RSC killing.
There are big homies and OGs among all these gangs who actually have common sense enough to squash any hint of bs of anyone trying to start a chain reaction of new fueds and wars.

Luckily this was figured out fast enough not to lead
to an unsolved murder increasing tensions with surrounding gangs.
Normal gang ****ery and killings will continue this summer of course..but not a full out 60s vs the whole westside in blind frustration and retaliation for Nipsey’s unsolved murder
Also lucky, no rival hood did this. I don't think it's gon be too crazy in the summer, but if a rival hood did it, for sure things would've been crazy. ***** just gon be aggravated and that's all.

I was getting nervous when I was reading other folks saying 83 was talking ****

Also lucky, no rival hood did this. I don't think it's gon be too crazy in the summer, but if a rival hood did it, foruse things would've been crazy. ***** just gon be aggravated and that's all.

I was getting nervous when I was reading other folks saying 83 was talking ****

It was good to see Sodi give it up to Nipsey esp with their past

This is crazy... I feel like i'm daydreaming.... No way...

This has been the worst couple of weeks for me. First my shorty leaves me, now Nip murdered.... :smh:

At All!
Low key he not even from 20s

I’m sleep tho

As for Snoop real OGs from 20s already called him out on his bs.
They lowkey dropped some gems also...about pushing poison to the youth for profit meanwhile you sending your kids to top universities.

Not gonna speak to much on that though...don’t want no one getting butthurt about their favorite pranksta studio gangsta *** rappers.

Big Flossey called him out on the bull****

I think it’s hard to criticize nip for not getting out but then come at snoop for not doing enough. At this point you the type to also believe in Santa if you think snoop out there bangin

If that guy from the mugshot is the real shooter he might as well kill himself. Its the easy way out, theres much worst than Death and from that camera footage i saw the kick after calls for much worst than death for him.

Lol no idea what to even believe. Wondering if he was in fact green lit

A lot of ppl have this romantic view of street justice when there is thousands of unavenged souls out there

Back
Top Bottom