RIP Takeoff from the Migos

This is all J Prince Jr.
from all accounts dude is a *** and walk around thinking he really the mob. The shooter was his boy and the same shooter who clipped the jeweler a few months ago.
Him and Quavo got into an argument with him allegedly swinging on Quavo to which Quavo swung back. What I’m hearing is Takeoff was coming over during the commotion when J Prince shooter walked upped and domed him. The exact same shooter who killed the Jewler after he beat Prince Jr. out of money gambling. They shot that man down after the fact and tried to make it look like a robbery. There’s a video of the shooter standing next to the Jewler while they were gambling.

Them Migos dudes was there under the guise that J Prince word was bond and nothing would happen to them. Everyone at that party wasn’t allowed to be armed except then mob ties cats. Quavo man was able to sneak a gun into that party and fired back once Takeoff was hit. Problem is J Prince Jr. is the one causing the drama at these events. He already on video sounding jealous as hell of the Migos dudes so he had issue from the start. You can see in one of the videos where J Prince Jr. walk past Takeoff after he’d been shot in the back of the head point blank range.

Allegedly they are hiding out the shooter now and Also them Atlanta cats looking to clip J Prince Jr. now. J Prince and his fam would be wise to not step foot in Atlanta. My fam telling me it’s a price on they head.

I dont think prince sr was involved but its obvious hes trying to cover up for jr... and you can tell jr was involved dude showed no remorse just walking by takeoff dead body like it was no big deal smh

The more I think about it like the truth HAS to come out. There were too many witnesses and cameras. But like what about the venue cameras? I think it’s gonna be bad for the mob ties side. And there were females there. Theyre FASHO gonna tell it. It’s really in the streets already around Houston prob just a matter of time before the police move. Feds probably picked it up. But yeah I think jr finally messed up. old man probably stressing because this opens the door for the whole family to be investigaTed.

Back
Top Bottom