Robert Kraft: Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana

8)

This is an incredibly simplistic analysis. If this is your argument, I am just going to let you believe what you want. Enjoy.
lol..huh??

i dont have a dog in the fight, but ur logic confuses me...how are head to head numbers an incredibly simplistic analysis? lol..did i miss sumn?? are the numbers doctored or sumn?

I respect Brady more, done it with teams a notch below San Fran. I'm old enough to say that

Joe Montana never lost in a Superbowl and is the best QB period.

Sounds like the same "if kobe wins more rings than Jordan than he is better" dumb arguements I always hear.

Jordan never lost in the Finals, when he got there it was HIS. Joe cool was the same.

The two times Brady had to come up with a td to win the SB and not just cross the 40 for Adam Vinatieri, he failed. Brady is great but he ain't no Joe Cool

If you don't see the issue in comparing stats between the two you don't get football. What's next, comparing stats with a 70s QB and be confused on why they don't look good?

Brady is awesome, top 5 when done, but I've never watched a QB and felt more confidence that he would get it done than with Joe. Absolute best I've seen in person

Last edited:
no no no.  LT was on 1s take the other day sayin todays d's are stronger, bigger and faster. in his day those 6'2 240 whatevers were lookin to lace em up not pad em up.

so brady's still doing what hes doin with all these monsters at him. steppin up in the pocket with zero fear....soft league?  hes taken a LOT of big hits.  and He's runnin on ONE KNEE.

everything from his story to his posture (his body mechanics are heavenly perfection)....his eye game lookin off DB's.  Brady the GOAT.  ALL DAY.  EVERYDAY.

Last edited:
as for Kraft. shut the hell up man.  we're the patriots.  we keep our mouths shut when it comes to stuff like this.

Last edited:
no no no.  LT was on 1s take the other day sayin todays d's are stronger, bigger and faster. in his day those 6'2 240 whatevers were lookin to lace em up not pad em up.

so brady's still doing what hes doin with all these monsters at him. steppin up in the pocket with zero fear....soft league?  hes taken a LOT of big hits.  and He's runnin on ONE KNEE.

everything from his story to his posture (his body mechanics are heavenly perfection)....his eye game lookin off DB's.  Brady the GOAT.  ALL DAY.  EVERYDAY.

Yerpppp :pimp:

And after the Pats win the SB this year, all this spy gate garbage can be put to rest and Brady will rightfully take the throne as the GOAT QB.

Lot of yall are forgetting Brady has 4-5 more seasons in him. One more SB victory at the bare minimum. Im thinking more like 3, doe.

What's the deal with Pats fans on here lately (minus DA)? Can't tell if it's a bad gimmick or (even worse) serious. Side note Joe and Terry only 2 that are 4-0 in the biggest game (and played well in all)

Montana was the comeback king. I respect Brady and all but, I think most of you guys never ever seen Montana dismantling defenses. YouTube is your friend. Brady can pass up Montana, stat-wise, in the next few years, but, he honestly doesn't have that confident demeanor that Montana carried in crunch-time. Number 16 had complete poise in the 4th quarter like no other.

Back
Top Bottom