Robin Hood (2010) Trailer... Russell Crowe

I'm sorry but, that looks just like Gladiator
ohwell.gif

I've always liked the Robin Hood story. The Disney version and the Kevin Costner version so this should be
pimp.gif

I like my Robin Hood stories to not be SOOO Serious, as this one looks to be... I mean, there was SOME comedy to the story

COOLnificent:
ohwell.gif

No, no, no... Gladiator was nothing like that.

This Robin Hood is an action movie set in the medieval times, about an underdog played by Russell Crowe, whose character does a lot of fighting while chasingsome female.

Gladiator was completely different to me.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Terrible.

The Kevin Costner version >

because you've seen the Russell Crowe version to form an opinion?
grin.gif

anyways, it looks good.....and dark. Doesn't have a cookie-cutter type of feel to it....

kinda like the direction Christopher Nolan took w. the Batman series...

I loved the Costner version of Robin Hood, but I'm hyped to see how this one turns out.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

COOLnificent:
ohwell.gif

This Robin Hood is an action movie set in the medieval times, about an underdog played by Russell Crowe, whose character does a lot of fighting while chasing some female.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on, Robin Hood? How many movies have there been about him? Why doesn't he make a movie about the battle of Hastings instead? I don't think thatthis event, one of the most significant in western history even has a movie about it. And it could have plenty of action and violence sequences and please boththe action and history fans. Instead we get yet another movie about this pseudo character just because even the dumbest elements of the population have heardabout him.

COOLnificent:
ohwell.gif

This Robin Hood is an action movie set in the medieval times, about an underdog played by Russell Crowe, whose character does a lot of fighting while chasing some female.

This movie looks like it's gonna be great..

First thought was "I can't believe they're re-making Robin Hood: Men In Tights" with Russell Crowe. Then it hit me that Robin Hood could bedone seriously
laugh.gif

Looks cool tho

At least Hollywood is smartening up and doing movies for historical figures again i.e. Sherlock Holmes. I hope they do one on Jack The Ripper and maybe anotherremake of the 3 Musketeers. Someone should do the true story between Pocahontas and John Smith and then their on interpretation on what happened with the lostcolony of Roanoke

Originally Posted by kash55

COOLnificent:
ohwell.gif

This movie looks like it's gonna be great..

his underlying point is valid. Both movies are in completely different eras and will ultimately look different.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

First thought was "I can't believe they're re-making Robin Hood: Men In Tights" with Russell Crowe. Then it hit me that Robin Hood could be done seriously
laugh.gif

Looks cool tho

At least Hollywood is smartening up and doing movies for historical figures again i.e. Sherlock Holmes. I hope they do one on Jack The Ripper and maybe another remake of the 3 Musketeers. Someone should do the true story between Pocahontas and John Smith and then their on interpretation on what happened with the lost colony of Roanoke
from hell was a good movie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom