Rock The Bells 2012--- Bone Thugs N Harmony headlining, DMX, Eve, Wu Block, Future added

Originally Posted by chr1scross

San Bernardino show

$199 GA
$399 VIP
$999 BALLER VIP

...anybody done VIP at RTB before, is it worth it? Do you ACTUALLY get to meet artists?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sup with these prices
Aint no Coachella and not all acts are guaranteed

several acts not posted for the NEW JERSEY SHOW. Sounds like another Festival in maybe Philly got to them first...
25042fq.png

i've gone almost every yaer since '05. VIP every year and most i ever paid was $500 TOTAL for 2 tickets. $200 for GA is insane. Theyre commanding Coachella prices without the Coachella caliber artists or venue. GU needs to *$*!. The lineup is super weak but those prices seal the deal for me not attending. i hope it pays off enough for them to fix it for next year

Originally Posted by chr1scross

San Bernardino show

$199 GA
$399 VIP
$999 BALLER VIP

...anybody done VIP at RTB before, is it worth it? Do you ACTUALLY get to meet artists?
if you dont mind losing your spot in the pit, you just might have an opportunity to meet them in the artists' tent...with 200 other people trying to do the same thing. and it's usually the middle of the pack performers...headliners are never in there. VIP is worth it if it guarantees you PIT access. Other than that its just random swag gifts, a backpack/t-shirt and drink vouchers you probably wont use since youll be standing in front of the stage the whole time. They sometimes have a half !!# VIP party after the event too but i've never met anyone in there. The High Roller VIP is not worth it...the cabanas are off to the left of the stage so you view everything at a weird angle. There will be GA ticketholders with better views than the high roller crew

No Missy, Lupe, A$AP for SB...those were three of my big reasons for going...this %+%@ isn't worth $200. ESPECIALLY NJ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

soooooo....

is it over the span of 2 days or is it the same show 2 days in a row?

if its the latter, thats horrible and is going to mess up my streak of consecutive years attending.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

No Missy, Lupe, A$AP for SB...those were three of my big reasons for going...this %+%@ isn't worth $200. ESPECIALLY NJ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

PJ, where did you get the info that A$AP isnt going to be at the SB RTB?

Maaan Im really hoping Jersey isn't gonna be $200... Especially since there's lawn seats & assigned seating.
nerd.gif

Even without Lupe, Cudi, Cole, A$AP, & Kendrick, Im still liking that Jersey lineup. As long as Nas, Dipset, & Red & Meth are there Im good. Common is a good addition too.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

soooooo....

if its the latter, thats horrible and is going to mess up my streak of consecutive years attending.
Over the span of 2 days not the same show twice.

And the updated posters for each date is on the 1st page

I never been to RTB and was wondering if any of y'all have went to the Mountain View one sitting at the lawn section?  Wondering how it is up there and if you can even see or hear anything.  Also, if you purchase the lawn section, do they allow you to bring chairs, etc?  Right on for the info.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Dunk These

soooooo....

Over the span of 2 days not the same show twice.

And the updated posters for each date is on the 1st page

thank you sir.

guess im not going.
tired.gif

I'd love to see Bone do E. 1999 in it's entirety but that's a hefty price tag even for GA. Does that price include both days or just one day. 

hate to beat a dead horse but 'frail herb' and 'corn muffin life' got me weak.

wow.. NJ is absolutely terrible.

No Wiz, CuDi, A$AP, Kendrick, J. Cole, 2 Chainz? what the hell? lol

VIP also gets you access to air conditioned areas (at least at NOS in san bern) which also have regular bathrooms.

Everyone else is stuck with porta potty's

so they raise the prices then announce an amazing line up.. then tell you cudi, wiz, kendrick, J cole, and others wont be at the NJ show...

no thanks
Edit: actually paying 140 to see nas, common, dipset, red and meth still seems good to me.. can anybody tell me the differences between the $143, $220, and $270 tickets at the NJ show? they all say general admission

this line up is horrible!!! dont get me wrong there is alot of ppl i would like to see on here but alot of these dudes should be on Paid Dues not Rock The Bells and its 2 days now??? does that mean ppl can camp there since they split it up and decided to get more $$$ out of the ppl:. and 2 days at Hot %*% NOS Event Center haha no thanks that place is horrible to have such big shows they shoulda had it at San Manuel, very disappointed in the move GU made with everything about RTB this year!!!

Meh. I'm also surprised E-40 and Too Short aren't in the Mountain View lineup.

Back
Top Bottom