Rock the Bells Lineup releases tonight

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
Didn't see a thread about RTB this year. Kinda curious to see who'll perform this year, hopefully it's a better lineup than last year.

Im in if ATCQ decides to return 
glasses.gif

The first year was the best.....Wu Tang, Nas, Talib, Roots, Pharoah Monche, JMT, Supernat, Slum Village.....and i'm probably leaving some out.

http://www.urb.com/2010/05/24/laury...ucation-at-rock-the-bells-2010-urb-exclusive/

[h2]http://www.urb.com/2010/05/24/laury...ucation-at-rock-the-bells-2010-urb-exclusive/[/h2]
[h2]Lauryn Hill To Perform ‘Miseducation’ At Rock The Bells 2010 (URB Exclusive) [/h2]

[h2]A Tribe Called Quest Also To Perform [/h2]

Tags: A Tribe Called Quest, Fugees, Lauryn Hill, Rock The Bells, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Posted 11 minutes ago

1216796298_2007magazine_covers_urb_lauryn_hill.jpg

The official press conference isn’t until, but we’re ready to callthis one like FOX News. Hip-hop enigma Lauryn Hill will be headliningthis year’s Rock The Bells tour. The ex-Fugees songstress will beperforming her classic solo album, The Miseduction of Lauryn Hill, aspart of a complete album format that has become an increasingly popularway for legendary acts to draw attention to current tours. Also rumoredto be performing a full-length at RTB2010 is A Tribe Called Quest.Perhaps they’ll join Ms. Hill in a rendition of Roberta Flack’s“Killing Me Softly,

I was there last year, so I cant wait for this year's show.

If true about ATCQ and Lauren Hill
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Edit. I'm def. going to be there.....

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The first year was the best.....Wu Tang, Nas, Talib, Roots, Pharoah Monche, JMT, Supernat, Slum Village.....and i'm probably leaving some out.

yea... go ahead and rub it in you bastard. I hope you hit a pothole and catch a flat
smh.gif

sidenote ~ am I the only one that see's pictures of her and thinks she's off as hell??? Mine is typically in the form of the chorus of Drake's track on Come Back Season... "This !$$!# Is Craaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy!!!!!!"

indifferent.gif

at Hill closing out the concert, she was terrible 4 years ago at the San Bernardino venue...theyl never top the rage re-union ever again

always thought I'd get to see a Gangstarr reuinion one of these years....RIP GURU

They are gonna need more than Lauryn and ATCQ to get me to buy a ticket

Back
Top Bottom