Rock the Bells Lineup releases tonight

4 cities? Aint that some bull %@!*
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't know if it's a sign of the Industry now but RTB has come to places like Toronto & Chicago the past handful of years. Now this year only 4 Locations? even the Sponsors are clearly down from years past. Ah well the only acts I wanted to see were Wu & Slick (and of course Lauryn/ATCQ if the rumors were true).

yeah but only those 4 locations ever had the full lineup...

im goin to the shoreline but as the lineup stands, slick rick/krs/rakim as the act before Wu isnt what's up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Kind of upset that ATCQ didn't make it past the rumor, but I'll be looking forward to Wu and Clipse *throws up W*
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

im goin to the shoreline but as the lineup stands, slick rick/krs/rakim as the act before Wu isnt what's up
laugh.gif

well, if it makes you feel better Common is playing too lol but really...the acts you listed are gonna be my drink/smoke break...
laugh.gif

Only 4 Cities this year: LA, SF, NYC, DC
ain't that a #%@%# 
i went back in 08 when they came down to miami & it was soo live.. how the hell are they gonna have two concerts in california alone & not even show florida any love?
smh.gif

I don't know if it's a sign of the Industry now but RTB has come to places like Toronto & Chicago the past handful of years. Now this year only 4 Locations? even the Sponsors are clearly down from years past. Ah well the only acts I wanted to see were Wu & Slick (and of course Lauryn/ATCQ if the rumors were true).

Seriously and sold out got crazy support... I'm done *++@!+! with RTB.
smh.gif

I literally just got goosebumps when I saw that the Wu are performing 36 chambers in it's entirety.

I'M GEEEEKEEEEDD!!!!

(+1 for the DC date
laugh.gif
)

i like the album theme, can't wait
pimp.gif

new york one is at governors island
pimp.gif

never been to RTB will be my first time attending...line up is cool was hoping that ATCQ and Lauren Hill rumor was true but wiz, clipse, slick rick and Wu is a good look

pimp.gif

So juiced for this. I'm going to the one at Shoreline in the Bay. Promoting for Guerilla Union ftw. Free ticket for 4 hours
pimp.gif

so lnow i have to fly to sf from houston to see this. CAUSE I AM NOT MISSING WU PERFORMING 36 CHAMBERS . I KNOW EVERY SINGLE WORD TO THAT ALBUM ONE OF THE FEWALBUMS THAT GET MY HYPED UP LIKE CRAZY

According to Wiz's myspace he's perfoming on the 28th at the Beach on Governors Island...so I guess thats where the NYC show is going to be
I went to a Lupe concert there not bad of a venue...any idea when tix go on sale?

I might go to the la show eventhough it's going to be in san bernardino
indifferent.gif
. But if ice cube and styles P just so happens to join the tour, i'm def going no matter what. 

Back
Top Bottom