Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

I'll never forget how he was caping for certain cats who were selling clearly fake sneakers. Dude swore he had some clout. Definitely suffers from being both dumb as **** and mental illness.

Look at who I just got a LinkedIn request from. :rofl:

Screenshot_20180104-113946.png

Soooooooooo effing random last thing I expected. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.rockdeep.com/blogs/news/omega-psi-phi-special-auction-the-boot-that-never-happened
Screen_Shot_2018-06-04_at_6.39.21_PM.png

Everything in life usually has a story behind it.

For those who don't know. Samples are basic drafts of a sneaker concept in raw or fully developed form.

As I scrolled thru pics on my phone, I swiped by something that made them lean back and do that hand over the face motion. You know the one. It's somewhere between, disbelief, seeing the baddest woman you've ever seen and a fart.

It was a boot I had been thinking about doing, but knew the money to put into it would be a bit more than the sneakers I had made a priority. They instantly asked me if I ever thought about doing a fraternity themed boot. As irony and creative juices would have it... (and an idea from my cousin Bay-Bay) I had already done up some concepts of a Delta Sigma Theta casual sneaker.

The thought of doing a Que Dog Boot intrigued me greatly

I’m not even joking when I say this, I think he’s deliberately trying to put out some of the worst looking shoes on the market. Bold strategy let’s see how it plays out for him.

Back
Top Bottom