Rockets @ Lakers Game 5 Thread - 5/12 - 7:30 PST

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by gescobe

Rocket's will take this, Lakers don't want it bad enough

I sure do hope so man
c6d354f04e39743f6856bbc1fb2ae4529c2fab9.gif
I actually think the Lakers will really want this one, they don't wanna go down 3-2 to a team w/out 2 stars. But I'm also keeping myfingers crossed
laugh.gif

I don't know, but if the Rockets still have left, another game like they had in game 4 then it's gonna be very very tough to match their intensity,since this Laker team likes to coast.

I would like the Lakers to respond like they should, but it might be a closer game than I expect.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't know, but if the Rockets still have left, another game like they had in game 4 then it's gonna be very very tough to match their intensity, since this Laker team likes to coast.

I would like the Lakers to respond like they should, but it might be a closer game than I expect.

knowing the lakers they'll play good in the 1st quarter go up by about 10, ill go to the kitchen to make something to eat and next thing i knowthey'll be down 4. they better be ready to play for 48 mins tonight not none of this play good in the 1st and 4th quarters and go ghost the rest of thegame.

Time for Kobe to bring out his killer instinct, or should I say, his freezing out of teammates and tommy gun shooting hand. I fully expect 30+ shots and nomore than 3 assists. Lakers stink and are a team of suckers. Peace.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

I don't know, but if the Rockets still have left, another game like they had in game 4 then it's gonna be very very tough to match their intensity, since this Laker team likes to coast.

knowing the lakers they'll play good in the 1st quarter go up by about 10, ill go to the kitchen to make something to eat and next thing i know they'll be down 4. they better be ready to play for 48 mins tonight not none of this play good in the 1st and 4th quarters and go ghost the rest of the game.
They lack the mentality of, "Ok we're up by 10, let's make it 20 or 30"

Rockets have the toughness that the Lakers don't have right now, talent alone will not help you win any series.

knowing the lakers they'll play good in the 1st quarter go up by about 10, ill go to the kitchen to make something to eat and next thing i know they'll be down 4. they better be ready to play for 48 mins tonight not none of this play good in the 1st and 4th quarters and go ghost the rest of the game.

Rockets have the toughness that the Lakers don't have right now, talent alone will not help you win any series.
yeah and when they do get a sizeable lead they get lazy like games 1, 2, and 5 against utah

yeah and when they do get a sizeable lead they get lazy like games 1, 2, and 5 against utah

amen to that brothers

Yes, lazy and comfortable are the 2 words I think of.

The consensus is that the Lakers are the best, time to show it tonight.

Yes, lazy and comfortable are the 2 words I think of.

The consensus is that the Lakers are the best, time to show it tonight.
it pissed me off though because you would think after blowing a 24 point lead on the biggest stage there is last year with everything that was atstake that they would commit to minimizing on the sloppy play and getting comfortable but apparently they haven't

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I'm nervous, xcited, ect but I cannot wait for 1030 to roll around
laugh.gif

damn, i forget that dudes in the east coast be watching sports at such late times, no wonder there is some east coast bias
laugh.gif

According to Richard Justice's Twitter:

- Shane got a text message from the White House saying Obama was impressed by the Rockets in Game 4.
laugh.gif
:lol:

- Rumor has it the TNT studio panel are gonna be wearing Rockets Red blazers. Word to Aaron Brooks.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:

Kobe a dirty playa fool...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif
...I knolakers ain't go sign odom & phil ain't comin back if lakers lose da series, I wanna see datt happen...
smokin.gif

Heats put ya money up & sign odom when dawg become a free agent...
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

And T-Mac made the trip with the team to LA. He'll be on the Rockets bench, along with Yao.

Thus comprising of the most expensive injured reserve in the history of the NBA

I miss the games where it would be over by halftime.....over for the other team not the Lakers. I'd look at the score and be like !%** this i'm goingto get coffee and come back and see at least a 20 point victory by the Lakers. I could really go for one of those tonight.

With that said...

GO LAKERS!

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kobe a dirty playa fool...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif
...I kno lakers ain't go sign odom & phil ain't comin back if lakers lose da series, I wanna see datt happen...
smokin.gif

Heats put ya money up & sign odom when dawg become a free agent...
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif
sure and artest isnt...

im keeping an eye of all these predictions...lets hope that you guys are wrong

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

lakers giving 12? oddsmakers like the lake show tonight so you gotta count that for something...

Yeah, Vegas likes to make their money.

Don't mean a thing on the court.

6 1/2 hours to go.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom