Rogaine for Men....Bosley..... Nioxin?

Good jobs for dudes keeping it real mature in this thread, didn't expect this on the new NT.

OP, balding is a phase of life. Personally I think it's a vicious circle....baldness comes from genetics and then you develop a complex about it which leads to stress and it justs aggravates the whole situation.

Get some thickening shampoo, take a hair and nail vitamin and just keep what you have until it goes away. You might not have hair but atleast you can have your dignity.

I've been using this serum called nuhair....you can find it on amazon...can't tell if it's doing **** yet but it got good reviews.

On the last board a similar thread was made and a poster made mention of Toco-8....you could give that a try as well.

I am 31 and fighting for my life right now. No patch in the back of my head my my hair has been receding since my mid 20's and my hair is super thin. Worst part of all, I have the ugliest shape head ever. It's like the curse of my life but I knew this was going to happen since my dad is bald.

Seriously this is one of the most sensitive things I have ever gone through. Every time I see a Lebron joke, I still can't laugh (as hard). And I still can't commit to "bic-ing" my head. I would look almost alien looking. Massive forehead ftl.

Propecia is the only thing proven to work and all it does is keep the hair you have. It doesnt grow new hair, so starting early is the key. However, reports have come out saying that for a small percentage of the men taking it, the sexual side effects like decreased libido have never gone away for them and that's pretty scary.

Am I wasted or is everything repeated?

Anyways who cares honestly? I'll be bald by the time 22-24 but I could care less. Its just hair. If you got swag you will be aight.
I know I will be.

Just go bald and be happy. I started losing my hair a few years ago at 21 and just shave my head now. I'm white also, well, half.

Last edited:
My hair isn't what it used to be but it's all good for a 25 year old. Just gone back a little. I've shaved my head I the past just to do it and I look fine. Girls actually like it more. I messed up cutting my hair and had to hit it with the clipper with no guard numerous times. Every time I got compliments. I don't low if I'll go bald but I don't have the same hairline. But it hasn't moved for years either.

Baldness actually comes from your mothers side of the family, not your dads.

This is the biggest misconception ever. Baldness can come from both sides the family. So technically that statement is neither true or false. Some people inherit either their mom's side or father's side or even a little bit of both. My dad went bald at a really young age where as I am in my 30's and have hair but it's receding.

And even if that were true, then I must have won the lottery. My grandfather on my mom's side had a full head of hair and all my uncle's on my mom's side have a full head of hair also. My dad side....well that is another story and that is why my brother and I are both going bald.

All of that stuff is BS. When it goes, it goes. It's genetic. I'd say if you wanted to prevent, you'd have to do it hormonally, but you might end up with a pair of ****. Afterwards, you can only do plugs. Think about it this way. With the money lebron has, if there was a solution, he would have done it.

you must not know about jamie fox then :lol:

headblade-s4-hi-res.jpg

as stated before...

Its not just genetics .....you can actually prevent it completely by eating healthier

That garage food that people eat is whats really causing all these conditions and diseases

you obviously do not no idea what you're talking about... i think you're mistaking that with diabetes

Real talk tho started balding at around 20 and now 22 and regretfully just started propecia. It slowed down but still missing a lot of hair in the front and thinning in the back. Hopefully with that and finasteride it will stop and possibly regrow but not getting my hopes up. Judging by my moms side of the family i was meant to be bald. Fue and strip transplants can help a lot depending on the severity of the balding. Fue are significantly more expensive around $10 a graft and the strip method (where they take a strip of hair out of the back of the head and transplant it in the front) depending on the doctor and number of grafts being transplanted can be from 3-8 but usually around 4-5 (average transplant is probably around 2000 grafts). Fue doesn't leave a scar and the healing time is about a week where strip makes your scalp bleed for a couple of weeks and the regrowth takes months even up to a year. Hope that helps

btw ive read some review for bosley and it seems like a huge scam to get ppl to keep coming back for transplants. Go to a real hair transplant surgeon before you consider any options. Almost all have free consultations

Back
Top Bottom