Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

The Old Drunk Me would wash Rhonda because I had superhuman strength when drunk, plus I have a good chin. Sober me won't hit a women.

Lol @ Rousey washing a 220 lb man in decent shape

Y'all don't realize the physical gulf between men and women.

I used to be in that camp until I talked to some MMA dudes. The most basic training for a large size man would have him killing bantam weight MMA chicks.

It's an endless discussion that will never be answered though.

NT has quite a large population of dudes who could be professional fighters and NBA players but chose not to for some reason

My **** got derailed by a racist coach that put a false story in the paper and after that I had a bad taste in my mouth. But best believe I was a cold athlete scouted by D1 schools and a couple of Ivy Leagues. Hindsight 20/20 I should've handled things differently after the lie, but I was an 18 year old kid. We're not all losers who never got off the couch my man.

Last edited:
Again watch the video of rousey trying to take down 180lb man. Leverage is meaningless if you can't keep your body on the ground. Useless training if you're being ragdolled around the ring. Go throw two 45s on a bar and see how violently you can throw it around bro it's nothing. No amount of leverage covers a gap that wide.

Sounds like someone who doesn't understand leverage or judo technique.

Dude talking about throwing around weights...TF?

IDK what video you're referring to but if its the one of her and Mousasi then you're just woefully ignorant.

Mousasi is a ******* killer and a high level judoka in his own right.

Last edited:
Lol @ Rousey washing a 220 lb man in decent shape

Y'all don't realize the physical gulf between men and women.

I used to be in that camp until I talked to some MMA dudes. The most basic training for a large size man would have him killing bantam weight MMA chicks.

It's an endless discussion that will never be answered though.

Sure it can be answered, just go down to your local MMA gym.

My **** got derailed by a racist coach that put a false story in the paper and after that I had a bad taste in my mouth. But best believe I was a cold athlete scouted by D1 schools and a couple of Ivy Leagues. Hindsight 20/20 I should've handled things differently after the lie, but I was an 18 year old kid. We're not all losers who never got off the couch my man.

Nothing is stopping you from going down and joining your local MMA/BJJ/Judo/Karate/Boxing/Thai boxing/Kickboxing etc gym.

Nothing is stopping any of you.

This is NT, man.

Not too many fans of humble pie on here, that's what's stopping them.

Dudes be projecting their own lack of athleticism on everyone else

Because if you're not a pro athlete, you're a fat slob

:lol:

Athleticism, :lol:

Sage Northcutt is one of the most athletic dudes on the planet and he gets dumped on his head all the time.

Being a decent athlete when you were 18 means absolutely nothing.

Nothing is stopping you from going down and joining your local MMA/BJJ/Judo/Karate/Boxing/Thai boxing/Kickboxing etc gym.

Nothing is stopping any of you.

At damn near 40? That's what I keep a 45 acp pistol for. Those days are behind me. :lol: Not really trying to fight anyone. My last "fight" was 9 years ago and dude got ko'd in front of HOB.

Last edited:
Athleticism, :lol:

Sage Northcutt is one of the most athletic dudes on the planet and he gets dumped on his head all the time.

Being a decent athlete when you were 18 means absolutely nothing.

This, Rener Gracie trains Tamba Hali who would easily be the most athletic NTer if he were one and could toy with him if he wanted to.

Trained vs untrained man, until you know, you don't...

At damn near 40? That's what I keep a 45 acp pistol for. Those days are behind me. :lol: Not really trying to fight anyone. My last "fight" was 9 years ago and dude got ko'd.

What does age got to do with it? Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) got started REALLY late and is now a BJJ black belt.

Limits, like fears are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan.

Last edited:
Are you guys really saying that I'll get some kind of EProps if I go down to my local gym and knockout their top female who happens to be 100lbs shy of my weight? You guys sound crazy right now. No female in their right mind would ever sign up for that.

What does age got to do with it? Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) got started REALLY late and is now a BJJ black belt.

Limits, like fears are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan.

Between being a single father sharing custody of two young girls and work... :lol: when???

Last edited:
Are you guys really saying that I'll get some kind of EProps if I go down to my local gym and knockout their top female who happens to be 100lbs shy of my weight? You guys sound crazy right now. No female in their right mind would ever sign up for that.

Sure they would, just ask. Granted they'll have to see if you're at least somewhat competent at self-defense before they throw you in for sparring. :lol:

I think the point is that you would go down there and be humbled

Old country way

Between being a single father sharing custody and work... :lol: when???

Hey, I hear that. Though, I'd refrain from declarations until you've actually tried your hand in formal martial arts.

Gifted athletes with no experience get their *** handed to them regularly by 14 year old prodigies and high level female practitioners.

Last edited:
I would imagine a male athlete at the gym would step up before anyone let a a woman get in the ring with a gap that wide.

I would imagine a male athlete at the gym would step up before anyone let a a woman get in the ring with a gap that wide.

They wouldn't waste their time with you, they'd probably feed you to the 13 year old prodigy.

Back
Top Bottom