Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

it's not lack of athleticism, it's a lack of training. Most NTers in here work full time jobs, yet they believe they can compete with fighters and basketball players that have been training 24/7 for YEARS because they were on a high school team. Go to S&T and look at how many clowns in there keep posting about how they can get 10 ppg in the NBA or survive against Mayweather; it's the same thing in here
no it isnt

I'm calling both spots in the morning seeing if they got any 135lb females that want to get knocked out. Y'all understand how ridiculous that sounds right? Right? I'll be back with the reaction I get regardless smh

This thread has been entertaining and may reach a new level tomorrow. Eagerly awaiting.

You should fight Amanda Nunes and take her belt, bro

Better yet, challenge Cyborg @ 145.

Or maybe you and Juicy J could set up a tag team match against them or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn wtf is happening here?

I'm catching up on posts but from what I understand the debate is who would win, and athletic dude with a size advantage vs. Ronda Rousey? or any trained female fighter?

Are we talking a street fight? or cage fight?

You gonna feel proud if you beat an amateur?

Prepare to get jumped if you do decide to knockout a female.

If the female fighter is cute i'd be rocking some under armor tights or thin sweatpants.

You should fight Amanda Nunes and take her belt, bro

Better yet, challenge Cyborg @ 145.

They even said they'd take out Garbrandt.

Oh boy.....:lol:

I mean, we literally just saw what happens when a random nobody thinks he can fight @ the pro level w/ CM Punk.

He also trained for close to 2 years, was a "professional" athlete beforehand, fought someone who was somewhat green and still got demolished.

But it's dudes in here who are pushing 40, retired from the art of street fighting 9 years ago and think they're having success against someone who's dedicated their entire life to the art of whooping ***.

This is why I can never fully retire from NT.

How could I w/ all this free comedy?

If we are talking about 135lb female it can be for whatever they feel most confident in.

It's really an unfair argument.

You go and wash a chick, and you get lambasted for washing a chick.

You lose to a chick, you get lambasted for losing to a chick.

Cats (and people in general when it comes to male / female physicality) out here knowing damb well they're going to play both sides of the outcome... Straight armchair quarterbacking.

:lol:

I mean, we literally just saw what happens when a random nobody thinks he can fight @ the pro level w/ CM Punk.

He also trained for close to 2 years, was a "professional" athlete beforehand, fought someone who was somewhat green and still got demolished.

But it's dudes in here who are pushing 40, retired from the art of street fighting 9 years ago and think they're having success against someone who's dedicated their entire life to the art of whooping ***.

This is why I can never fully retire from NT.

How could I w/ all this free comedy?

It's actually this type of perpetual hubris that makes me take sabbaticals from NT actually.

Aside from the staggering scale of ignorance on display in socio-political threads, it's the various egos on NT that make me cringe.

Only so much nonsense I can bear before I check out in favor of more rational circles.

Last edited:
It's really an unfair argument.

You go and wash a chick, and you get lambasted for washing a chick.

You lose to a chick, you get lambasted for losing to a chick.

Cats (and people in general when it comes to male / female physicality) out here knowing damb well they're going to play both sides of the outcome... Straight armchair quarterbacking.

:lol:
I have zero qualms punching a chick square in the face and walking right out the gym like I told you so

Back
Top Bottom