Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

doubt RF did a collab with Nike

Snarkitecture is the group that designed the Kith shops, so I'm guessing they're just designing a Nike installment at Kith on Air Max Day to display the Air Max Zero. That teal colored font is the same color used for the AM 0 insole

Last edited:
Guys, none of these "luxury brand" denim is worth it. It's over priced and you can buy higher quality Japanese denim for less. These brands like kith, aim leone, dior homme, etc. have zero knowledge compared to these brands that have been around for years and SPECIALIZE in denim.

Guys, none of these "luxury brand" denim is worth it. It's over priced and you can buy higher quality Japanese denim for less. These brands like kith, aim leone, dior homme, etc. have zero knowledge compared to these brands that have been around for years and SPECIALIZE in denim.

Looks like he's got denim coming out.. Just bought the naked and famous made in Japan and I haven't even finished my apc x Kanye yet, now I gotta buy these [emoji]128565[/emoji]

But...you contemplated buying them

But...you contemplated buying them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

went by kith earlier and copped the distressed denim the fit is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

i will take fit pic later, seen the black ones still there didnt ask about what sizes left i copped the wash color ones imo the black ones are better and the shirt is real nice also in person

Hardly anything that Aaron makes now is worth it IMO. Back when it was Made in US maybe, but now, nah..

Eh.. As much as I don't think the distressed denim is worth the tag, there's nothing wrong with made in Japan goods. Quality arguable rivals made in US at times.

very similiar fit to the pns, when comparing them to apc pns stone wash fit , when comparing them to apc pns raw would say the raw more tighter/slimmer compared to both of them if that makes sense. do you have any pairs of apc pns ?

Back
Top Bottom