Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm assuming the Daytona's will release at select boutiques since his last NB collab did... can anyone confirm?

AHAHAHA 345 results for daytonas--7 PAGES!!!--on the bay and they havent even released anywhere else yet... lmfao

Reseller fail. knew this was bound to happen eventually--and on an ugly 1600 at that!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one should be paying over retail for these. don't let the RF hype fool you, there looks to be plenty floating around. definitely a reseller fail lol. 

can't wait to have these on my feet (that RF lacelock has to go though)

They are! Alll the regulars NB account are getting them.
Whoever its still on the sweats GET THEM!!!!! They fit like Nike Tech Fleece

And a teaser so

DENIM 577 Get ready
So you suggest sizing up on these sweats? Ronnie always throws me off with his inconsistent sizing.

So you suggest sizing up on these sweats? Ronnie always throws me off with his inconsistent sizing.
I'm a 32 in Mercers and 32-33 in everythinh else. I got a Large and the fit perfect, i dont like it being tight tho. So it all depends how like to rock them

ill be at work monday if they drop :[ wast not feeling the 1600s but those 577's ugh. im gonna miss out :[ 

I'm a 32 in Mercers and 32-33 in everythinh else. I got a Large and the fit perfect, i dont like it being tight tho. So it all depends how like to rock them

hey willmax14, can you speak to the length of these sweats compared to mercers? are they about the same? and what would you recommend i go for...a size L or XL in the sweats if i'm a 34 in everything (33 in mercers)?

thanks in advance! oh, and which color sweats did you get?

how come they are selling for so cheap on ebay now?

I tough normally they go fo 600-700.

I could only grab a size 11.5. Needed a 10.5..... might give these to my brother as a Christmas gift. Hope everyone that wanted them got them

Back
Top Bottom