Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is a little blue staining in on the pink suede of salmon toes a common manufacturing flaw? Or is that something that happens through lack of care for the shoe?

his other shoe starts from 400~500, asics volcano ones and his other asics collab.

I actually walked into Kith soho around 6pm yesterday and my boy blessed me with a size 12. They look good in person, but im debating on keeping or buying mitas. He did however tell me they have size 11-13 leftover. They might be giving out pairs to anyone who walks in an asks for them, worth a try if anyone wants a pair.

I would say that relative to the previous RF sneaker releases the 1600 release was quite a bad flop

These completely kill Daytona's in my opinion.. It's weird that if its his next collab he already posted a full shot of the shoe.. He usually does a small part of the shoe

Hopefully these are a kithstrike or at least not very limited like daytonas

Strictly based off of the photos, I think I actually like the Daytona more than these 577s. I might be in the minority there. Similar to how I prefer the CNCPTS C-Note over the Mint.

Be ready guys, they are coming fast
so you're telling us to sit at our computers for the next couple hours?  
happy.gif

Strictly based off of the photos, I think I actually like the Daytona more than these 577s. I might be in the minority there. Similar to how I prefer the CNCPTS C-Note over the Mint.
I aggre with you there shoes you could wear more often cause they have a suttle CW, but still like mints and daytonas!

Do you guys feel that these will be "domestic orders only" or a regular open to all release?

Last edited:
Yea their definitely dropping soon.. I'm starting to agree that it'll be a Cyber Monday kithstrike

Yea their definitely dropping soon.. I'm starting to agree that it'll be a Cyber Monday kithstrike
What shoe has Ronnie done a Kith Strike on that he showed so many pictures of? The 998's and the Neon GL3's in the past 6 months were Kith Strikes and you never saw photos of them.  I din't realize a kithstrike meant he showed photo's of what was dropping, I thought it was just a random drop out of no where of a shoe you had no idea was going to be releasing. 

What shoe has Ronnie done a Kith Strike on that he showed so many pictures of? The 998's and the Neon GL3's in the past 6 months were Kith Strikes and you never saw photos of them.  I din't realize a kithstrike meant he showed photo's of what was dropping, I thought it was just a random drop out of no where of a shoe you had no idea was going to be releasing. 
he kithstriked the total eclipse or selvedge denim i can't remember. Showed pics of those.

he kithstriked the total eclipse or selvedge denim i can't remember. Showed pics of those.
It was the high risk...released at midnight.  I guess I just don't really consider if these release on Monday a kith strike just a hyped release where he doesn't tell us the release time, and who knows he could easily just say Monday 12/2 at 11AM. 

Back
Top Bottom