Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone saying that the "just us" on the puma is stupid is wrong.

Usually I am againt the whole "just us" thing beacuse of how ironic it is.

That being a friends and family shoe saying "just us" on it beacuse,

1. it is a friends and family pair (hence the "just us")

3. Actually looks cool and is something I have never seen done on a shoe

Also it being so subtle and just embossed keeps it clean.

Overall IMO the use of "Just Us" on the friends and family shoe was perfectly done by RF

And if you have seen my posts I am not fiegs biggest fan, and the whole me being banned from kith thing.

I think it is well done

10/10

Just a question for you all. Are you guys liking the way Fieg is starting to put his name on his shoes and RF on the heels and so forth? I feel like it takes away from the shoe and he's starting to put himself before the shoe. Thoughts?

Seems like he kind of has to now.

a few years ago, it was only him and European shops doing exclusive runners

Now it's everybody

Finishline.com listed the st. alfred's as a ronnie fieg in their top sneakers of 2013

I'm sure ronnie felt some type of way

. . . .STA murdered that shoe :smokin

so just out of curiosity, does it stop any of you from purchasing a pair of shoes when lebron, kd, kobe, melo, iverson, d.rose, shaq, p.rod or any other athlete's name/logo is on a shoe from a sneaker brand (nike, jordan, adidas, etc.)?
I think its worth mentioning there is difference between RF doing a shoe, and athlete or musician doing a shoe. Jordans, KD etc were designed from the ground up d for that person. The design team collabs with the athlete or whom ever with the intent of creating their shoe. RF on the other hand takes an already existing shoe and revamps both color and material. So I wouldnt mind a Jordan or KD. I would mind these a design like these pumas with that stuff all over them.

My overall opinion is he can do whatever he wants, but its kind of lame to take a design that someone else did, change colors and materials and the throw your name all over it. Kith I can understand being thrown on a shoe. Overt Just Us and Ronnie Fieg- im not sure how that sits with me. I think the daytonas and the americanas were done tastefully. subtle logoing on the laces and lace lock and the kith brand on the insole. Kiths clothes I don't mind. its there/his brand.

Last edited:

I think its worth mentioning there is difference between RF doing a shoe, and athlete or musician doing a shoe. Jordans, KD etc were designed from the ground up d for that person. The design team collabs with the athlete or whom ever with the intent of creating their shoe. RF on the other hand takes an already existing shoe and revamps both color and material. So I wounding mind a Jordan or KD. I would mind these pumas with that stuff all over them.

My overall opinion is he can do whatever he wants, but its kind of lame to take a design that someone else did, change colors and materials and the throw you name all over it. Kith I can understand being thrown on a shoe. Overt Just Us and Ronnie Fieg- im not sure how that sits with me. I think the daytonas and the americanas were done tastefully. subtle logoing on the laces and lace lock and the kith brand on the insole. Kiths clothes I don't mind. its there/his brand.
I feel exactly the same way. In my opinion, subtle things like the lace locks, or what St. Alfreds does with a hang tag, or on the tongue labels, insoles, are fine, a nice touch, but when you start getting deeper with dropping the branding on all over the shoes like a few shops have done, it gets tacky. Granted on the Puma's they're not that bad, but the fact that RF's getting bolder and bolder with the branding on the shoes is of concern. No mind given on his own clothes like joelom mentioned.

a lot of people like the sneakers, but despise the guy behind it and/or the company's (lack of) customer service. some may remember his outburst/threat on sc forums when runner heads ragged on him. and then there was all kinds of customer service issues when the brand/shop just opened. when people complained (many legitimate, not just idiots asking about tracking), he would block them. out of site, out of mind. not cool. personally if i had a bad experience myself i'd just blacklist them and never buy their products, but no bad experiences from me. just tired of the kith filter. if it looks like something i might like i'll buy and check it out in person. if not, some idiot is always willing to overpay for them. not interested in puma discs. good luck to those that are after them.

/\ yea i remember some hilarious ****. something to the effect that he had a gun tucked under his steep tech jacket and to come see him! lmao!!

The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance  577 Americana is one of the shoes I want but I have been hearing to size up half a size because they are a bit big....I wear a size 8 and i want to get them in that size but I worry that it might be too big? Any thoughts or are there insoles to make shoes fir pretty snug? Any help would be appreciated.http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2013/12/Ronnie-Fieg-x-New-Balance-577-“Americana”-1.jpg
Size DOWN half, and yeah you could probably stuff something like sof soles in there to fill it out if you can't find your size.

The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance  577 Americana is one of the shoes I want but I have been hearing to size up half a size because they are a bit big....I wear a size 8 and i want to get them in that size but I worry that it might be too big? Any thoughts or are there insoles to make shoes fir pretty snug? Any help would be appreciated.http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2013/12/Ronnie-Fieg-x-New-Balance-577-“Americana”-1.jpg
Size down or you will be swimming in them.  Insoles will help a bit, but it won't really affect the length much.

Has anyone tried to hem or alternate Kith Mercer pants? The legs is a tad bit long where it would scrunch up a bit. I'm not sure if i should take it to an alteration shop to get it done or not because the cuff might be an issue for them.

Got my size 33 Khaki Mercers yesterday. They don't fit me so if anyone wants them, as long as I get back at least what I paid for them (retail+shipping) they're yours.

Back
Top Bottom