Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Jun 21, 2014
Forgot about the Monday drop. I liked the colors. Very clean and simple. I also have not stopped wearing Asics.

Joined May 23, 2014
Yo can anyone tell me who the artists are in Ronnie’s story today!? Some of the pieces are sick, might not be able to purchase but I’d like to follow them on Instagram or something

Joined Oct 3, 2012
Yo can anyone tell me who the artists are in Ronnie’s story today!? Some of the pieces are sick, might not be able to purchase but I’d like to follow them on Instagram or something
I would try to reach out to @GregYuna on IG and ask him. I believe it was his exhibit that Ronnie attended. Greg would have info on those pieces.

Joined Mar 20, 2015
Unrelated so delete if not allowed, but I know at least one of you has a MOMA membership. Can you pm me your membership number so I can get the discount/free shipping on an order I’m trying to place online?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now