Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if these hit euro they would retail for 160 euro minimum.. Probably 175 euro
oh well..you are right..the thing is that i can cope 2 pairs(998/1300/1600) and probably made in USA at this price shipped to europe..eg from highkickz

Last edited:
Well it had to wear out after he started releasing a new pair every Monday. He should stop the Mercer Mondays and revive it in a few months so as not to kill em

Well it had to wear out after he started releasing a new pair every Monday. He should stop the Mercer Mondays and revive it in a few months so as not to kill em

Eh, it's just the colors that he's releasing aren't that appealing. I feel like they should restock certain cws that people want like black, khaki, etc. it would be a win for everyone. They still sell through and everyone gets what they want.

would cop the 1600. only if they bring them in europe and be able to buy for retail around 130euros
euro-release-date for the rf new balance 1600 will be the 14th of december! retail price is unknown at this point! but it wont be 130eur, gonna be more! 
wink.gif

Don't get why people are into the mercer fad. I'm sure you could buy a crew neck sweater and wear them on your legs and get the same thing..

Hi guys I've been lurkin on this thread for a while but couldn't find solid info on one thing and am hopin someone can answer for me. I'm 6'4" with long legs. Usually wear 34/34 jeans. Will these kith joggers be long enough? I don't need stacks but I want them to reach my shoes. If anyone has zanerobe sureshots and can compare the length for me I'd really appreciate it. I have them in 34 and the waist, fit and length is absolutely perfect. I've heard some people say they're long and some say short...what is it? Maybe if anyone at my height could post a fit pic that would be siçk. Thanks a lot.

Don't get why people are into the mercer fad. I'm sure you could buy a crew neck sweater and wear them on your legs and get the same thing..
i don't have mercers either (i'm assuming you don't have any) but i can kinda understand why people would like them. the quality is 20oz fabric, which is heavier than most denims. And you cant knock the whole Runner+pinrolls/jogger style, cuz it looks pretty damn fresh. For the style and the quality, it seems like it'd be a pretty good run for your money. i just cant quite bring myself to spending $135 on em yet.

Back
Top Bottom