Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dont have a before pic but this is after i shrank them. you can see the logo a lot better now, also hugs my legs a lot hetter than before. i see ppl folding the cuff ill have to try that later.
Nice what method did you use to shrink them?

*Edit: Nevermind I see you already replied to this queston. Very nice results.

Last edited:
got my pair in. I like how they fit for the most part, but I'm trying to figure if I should shrink them or just let it rock. they do bunch up at the bottom till where u barely see the kith logo and I have them folded in half at the bottom. and yes I know there is a sag Idc lol. opinions? View media item 919576
View media item 919579
by the way. I'm about 5"8-9, 140ish and I got a small in the quilted bleecker.

Black quilted bleeckers came in, the quilting ain't all that but the fit is nice.  I still prefer my oatmeals though.  2morrow the coves shall come, my 2nd RF pickup.

yea especialy on the black you can barely see the quilting unless you're close.

Coves came in today they are
smokin.gif
, how are you guys planning on cleaning them? Jason Markk?
Jason Markk with VERY LITTLE WATER. basically no water. and brush gently. still sketchy though.

Got my pairs in today and I'm not impressed with them, too many quality issues with the ones I received.

I prefer volcanos over these any day of the week.

Last edited:
I think I saw a FS post earlier in one of the FB groups with the same stain. Not sure how to remove it but I think using Jason Markk very lightly can remove some of it.
yea, same guy. i might trade mints for them but idk if i should with that stain lol

^i always wonder if a cobbler would know some tricks to clean. Hell, if they charge you an arm and a leg it's worth if it's volcanoes right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom