Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

also try the big white pencil type eraser that comes with a suede cleaning kit.

to be honest, if you get that lil' spot wet at all to clean it, you're gonna have to get that whole panel wet, so it doesn't show a stain.

I'd start with brushing with a suede brush or a toothbrush. Looks salvageable though.

Last edited:
What I would do is get a toothbrush with a little soap and water and rub on the stain a bit and then clean it a bit. Ive done that for any stain ive ever gotten on a shoe and usually works.

I wear and 9.5 normally. These are a 9 and fit just fine, so they definitely don't run small. 

Lol I actually copped em as well. My instinct told me to do it. I wear the same size so that's the best news. They look dope. Nice change of pace from coppin kicks all day.

^^^ And those ain't Kith's 3m laces either...
smokin.gif
I paid $6 instead lol
info on the laces my friend. 

I've got no shipping information and all, and the next release is about to drop soon, what is this....
Emailed kith on Sunday , and i got a shipping notification on Tuesday from Bergen .

maybe drop em an email ? 

Everyone needs to stop with the Volcano pics gonna make me spend money I don't want to. Paypal screwed me outta those on rd.

I got both Mints and Coves today. I like the Mints better than the Coves, but I can see why people like/want the Coves more. Blue is easier to wear than Green.

I think Mint has more potential to be "different" than Coves though. Everybody knows how to wear blue, but only a few know how to wear green.

I don't know, blue and green are so close on the spectrum they basically share the same complimentary colors. When you think about it, there really aren't THAT many blue shoes out there, I don't think I own a single blue shoe. I guess I see what you're sayin though, there aren't many mint green shoes either. Especially outside of retro running shoes.

Last edited:
well finally got shipping confirmation today...sucks being at an APO but still glad i was able to.cop both...now 2 weeks prolly til they arrive

When it comes to suede and nubuck the last thing you want to use is something that will get it wet, especially premium suede / nubuck. Use a nubuck and suede dry cleaner eraser first it gets rid of stains without water.

listen to this guy, i Fd a nice shoe already because i bought into the hype of some product cleaners

Back
Top Bottom