Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I really like those tan FP, but the price tag is too much if I bought them online. I would try my luck on Saturday, but I like sleeping in on days I have off.

It seems like every release is getting a price hike from the previous and that's getting really annoying. 

just a random thot:

rg's + sages both look 5x better with jeans that are unpinrolled. 
Pinrolled jeans look lame to me.

Pinrolled jeans look lame to me.
Prinrolled jeans look lame to just about everyone over the age of 16. It looks terrible.
Was cool when I was in 6th grade ...         In '88-'89 
roll.gif

We've come full circle I've suppose. If someone told me how horrible it looked then, I would have never done it. Where was NT when I needed to know about denim then?

Seems like too many are comparing the FPs to sports/athletic sneakers. These are shoes in the designer category, thus the price tag.

It's not cool that he increased the price, but at the same time 220 is retail for the non-collab FP models. It's really not that bad, in fact I think it's a very fair price and one of the cases where the consumer actually gets more than it pays for.

Of course that is said without seeing the product in hand, but based on the quality of the FPs I own and the extras that RF throws in, I think the price is very fair.

Seems like too many are comparing the FPs to sports/athletic sneakers. These are shoes in the designer category, thus the price tag.

It's not cool that he increased the price, but at the same time 220 is retail for the non-collab FP models. It's really not that bad, in fact I think it's a very fair price and one of the cases where the consumer actually gets more than it pays for.

Of course that is said without seeing the product in hand, but based on the quality of the FPs I own and the extras that RF throws in, I think the price is very fair.

I have to agree with this. Been looking to get a pair of FP's for a while before the last RF collab. And while the price I think is fair it's a bad time for me to drop that dough. I really want the Navy ones but I would like to see better pic's.

I need help guys... after i got cancelled my sages order and kith shipped days later my Rgolds, now i get that UPS asks me for 110euros because kith wrote down that there are 2 pairs of sneakers valued for 340usd. As anyone will do i just didnt cop them from the ups guy as there is only one pair.

what can i do? what is going on with kith???

maybe they did include 2 pair, someone ppl here said they got there pair cancelled but still got it in the end for free.

Just explain the situation to them when they deliver/you pick up your package. Maybe you can print out Kith's e-mails beforehand to show them to UPS. It should be fairly obvious that the package only contains one pair of shoes.

just talked to adam, not theyr fault so they will help me to fix it up. there is only 1 pair on that box, i opened with ups man.

thanks guys lets see how this ends.

Hoping we get a preview of the gear tomorrow. Might just skip out on the FPs if there's anything worth getting.

Livid right now i just paid 101 import duties for my Rose Golds ;-;

Basically came too 320 USD for these.

Actually no.. its not an error haha

170(shoes)+ 40(Shipping to Canada + 101(Import Duties) = 311 USD

Not too sure that i will because if i get hit with imports again it might be cheaper for me to buy resell or just not buy at all.
That's what I was thinking. Overseas people would likely have an easier time with a reseller. Might even get them cheaper too. 

Not too sure that i will because if i get hit with imports again it might be cheaper for me to buy resell or just not buy at all.

It's too bad about the 1 per household rule. Otherwise the Canadians could just get their pairs sent to me and I could clear them and sent them out lol. But seriously, you guys should look into clearing your own packages.

That's what I was thinking. Overseas people would likely have an easier time with a reseller. Might even get them cheaper too. 
Problem is, a lot of people are scared to ship internationally, or don't realize how easy it is, and way overcharge. I ship stuff to Canada often, and it doesn't cost me more than $50ish, and that's for close to a 10 pound package. Most cases it's less than $40.

Problem is, a lot of people are scared to ship internationally, or don't realize how easy it is, and way overcharge. I ship stuff to Canada often, and it doesn't cost me more than $50ish, and that's for close to a 10 pound package. Most cases it's less than $40.
that's via what kind of shipping method? with international shipping i've usually gone with mid tier services with usps for fear of packages being lost and it ends up being pretty pricey.

To be fair I have heard / read stories of Canadians complaining about taxes, import fees, and other "hidden" costs and trying to pin the blame on the seller. Not knowing it's not up to the seller how much tax you pay or to inform you of other fees you might accrue. So I can understand their reluctance. Unfortunately we have those kinds of people up here too.

Last edited:
that's via what kind of shipping method? with international shipping i've usually gone with mid tier services with usps for fear of packages being lost and it ends up being pretty pricey.
Usps international priority.

I order stuff from Nike or other online sites that don't ship to Canada, and I always mark the value of the items. He's never mentioned anything about duties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom