Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does anyone have fit pics of the LaGuardia Tee?  Trying to figure out how long the shirt actually is

thanks

for anyone who bought a madison jacket did you receive this email saying: 

Hello, 

My name is Francess and I am emailing you from Kith's Customer Service department, From what I understand, the Madison jacket you received is a bit damaged. Unfortunately, we do not have another one to replace it with. What I can offer you is $25 dollars of store credit in order to compensate for the damage. Please let me know if you'd like to receive this credit. 

Best Regards, 
Francess

-- 
Customer Service
KithNYC.com

Hello, 

My name is Francess and I am emailing you from Kith's Customer Service department, From what I understand, the Madison jacket you received is a bit damaged. Unfortunately, we do not have another one to replace it with. What I can offer you is $25 dollars of store credit in order to compensate for the damage. Please let me know if you'd like to receive this credit. 

Best Regards, 

Francess

-- 

Customer Service

KithNYC.com

nope. when did you get that email? was your jacket damaged?

Hello, 

Best Regards, 

Francess

-- 

Customer Service

KithNYC.com

I just wonder what type of person would respond "no I don't want store credit"

Just got it today and no it wasn't damaged. They actually sent me the store credit
can you forward me the original email? 
wink.gif

which one did you order? thats weird how they picked your order to send that email then actually send you store credit. that email didn't seem legit for a second there.
yeah i thought it was fishy at first but when i clicked the link and got the code it actually works on their site. I ordered a volcano jacket in a M

Nice Cop ! What is your favorite part of the shoe ? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger now that prices on ebay are dropping by the week.
Passed at first but someone I know gave it to me for retail. Everything changed when I saw it in person. Toebox is a bit wider than I thought. But the material quality is great and probably favorite aspect. 

Last edited:
I just purchased the volcano jacket from ebay.  I probably shouldn't have done that?

Last edited:
I'm seeing mixed sizing info on the kith williams hoody. Need some help with sizing...more TTS or up a size?

Ron with another diadora collab
nerd.gif

wonder if he'll be able to top the primo's.

edit: see that the colorway involve blue, yellow, and orange. tbh idk how i feel about this just based on the colorway alone. gotta wait til actual pics surface

Last edited:
Who did the Diadora collab with the Native Indian type print on the toe? Just came out a couple weeks ago. Those were super tough, doubt Ronnie could one up that.

Went to kith bk today, and there was like 10+ huge boxes stacked up by the stock room door, wonder what it could be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom