Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Keith was pretty organized this morning.... in and out in about half an hour.... Shoe is really nice in person... you will be happy if your [emoji]127824[/emoji] [emoji]127824[/emoji] don't get cancelled...

Btw they held sizes... the list was generated by size... I would say probably 300 pairs in store...

Last edited:
roll.gif

Anybody out there wanna help a size 12 guy who wants to wear these badly in exchange for some good karma down the line?

Kith with the sneaky Naked drop!
wasn't that sneaky, should've expected kith to drop them. that being said copped my size although impulsively, should've went for a smaller size cause i know my sister likes em. would've made a nice late christmas present. oh well ill deal with that later

does RF normally have restocks? 
no

Last edited:
wasn't that sneaky, should've expected kith to drop them. that being said copped my size although impulsively, should've went for a smaller size cause i know my sister likes em. would've made a nice late christmas present. oh well ill deal with that later
no
lol lets swap I have a 7

Keith was pretty organized this morning.... in and out in about half an hour.... Shoe is really nice in person... you will be happy if your [emoji]127824[/emoji] [emoji]127824[/emoji] don't get cancelled...

Btw they held sizes... the list was generated by size... I would say probably 300 pairs in store...
yeah forgot to mention that. They definitely held sizes according to what you entered for. They weren't asking "what size you want", the list had your name with the corresponding size entry. Was the 5th person in line. I had on Turtle Doves if you saw me. 

yeah forgot to mention that. They definitely held sizes according to what you entered for. They weren't asking "what size you want", the list had your name with the corresponding size entry. Was the 5th person in line. I had on Turtle Doves if you saw me. 
That's how they did Miami and it worked really well. They asked your name, checked your ID, found you on list, and then gave you a little sticky note with your size on it. When you got to the register, you handed the girl your sticky and you were out.

Back
Top Bottom