Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Put a bid in on some kill bill gel sagas thinking I would not win. Crazy thing is I ended up being the only bidder and got them for $114 shipped. I don't think there were many fakes of these but can I get a LC (even though it's a little late). Thanks in advance! Pictures from the listing:

View media item 2453941View media item 2453943View media item 2453944View media item 2453946View media item 2453947View media item 2453948View media item 2453949View media item 2453950View media item 2453951

What is sizing like? Interested in the home and away cobra jerseys as well as the velour bottoms and the soccer track pants.

Anyone know if the track pants fit like the Tiro 17 pants?

I'm assuming velour is sized big, always seems to be for any brand.

I was waiting for the CampOut ... does he bd all he got ? lol 
i don't think he ever disclosed where he gets his pairs but he did say he never pays over retail
I assume he's got an agreement with kith or something

In other news Copas shipped, weird since I'm still waiting on datamosh and they ship from the same warehouse I think

Last edited:

I was waiting for the CampOut ... does he bd all he got ? lol 
idk but he spends a grip just on kith stuff. gotta think he drops a couple stacks every release. not too mention all the other shoes he cops. i have always wanted to know what he did for a living or whether his family was well off.

Now we gotta hope and pray that these jerseys fit TTS.
giphy.gif

You guys are right ... maybe he's just plain old rich 
lol who knows. i remember the legends day collection he got all 4 shoes and almost every sweatsuit. he's def plugged on kith stuff. same with this collection all shoes and tons of apparel. 

Last edited:
lol who knows. i remember the legends day collection he got all 4 shoes and almost every sweatsuit. he's def plugged on kith stuff. same with this collection all shoes and tons of apparel. 

Seen him at BG when the laguardia's re-released and he bought damn near every color lol

Didn't get an e-mail but checked the status via Kith.com and my order was cancelled :frown:

Apparently the reason is "fraud" even though I copped manual and with an account/credit card I always use on Kith.

I'm super sad now :frown:

(For anyone that cares: Copa Boost 10.5 and Copa Turf 10)

Last edited:

Didn't get an e-mail but checked the status via Kith.com and my order was cancelled :frown:

Apparently the reason is "fraud" even though I copped manual and with an account/credit card I always use on Kith.

I'm super sad now :frown:

(For anyone that cares: Copa Boost 10.5 and Copa Turf 10)
t'as vraiment pas de la chance mec ... feelsbad merde tabarnaque 

t'as vraiment pas de la chance mec ... feelsbad merde tabarnaque 
It hurts more hearing of all the bots feasting last night into this morning picking up the scraps and on top, getting shipping this morning on those orders.

I e-mailed and tweeted Kith CS, but I'm very doubtful knowing their track record...

Back
Top Bottom