Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IMG_2104.PNG

Smh.

Dudes are certified clown acts now.

IMG_5946.PNG If theres a hoodie like this bathing suit, and no coke branding on the sleeve (I doubt that would happen) look out.

Always been fan of Coca Cola so looking forward to see what the collection will be like. The FF theme is funny. Not my thing, but the script and vertical logo design is very nice.

IMG_2383.GIF

They're catching a lot of heat on their IG comments from a clothing brand from NY called Faux Friends

Last edited:
They're catching a lot of heat on their IG comments from a clothing brand from NY called Faux Friends

haha i saw that. the page has 300 followers. I dont think they influenced it at all. Fake Friends has been a common saying for a minute now.

They dropped a fake friends tee during their Kith Ops drop. Ed hardy looking joint.

Glad to have copped. I'll be gunning for one of these if I remember

I'm caving. How can I guarantee I get that Navy Fake Friends tee? I'm tired of taking Ls...wasn't there a site I could drop an extra $15 or something?

Would have been cool to see just the Kith logo in the old Macintosh/Apple II Ad style on it's own, but pass with this FF stuff.

Im letting go of some worn 1x size 9 Volcano 2.0 for damn near retail. I'd rather someone here get them not trying to break the rules, although im breaking the rules .....

I mean Kith isn't exactly known for being the "coolest" brand in streetwear.

Ain't y'all go crazy for a t w Tilapia on it the other week?

I mean Kith isn't exactly known for being the "coolest" brand in streetwear.

Ain't y'all go crazy for a t w Tilapia on it the other week?

not I. Ive had no desire for any of these tees since they started releasing. I like my tees blank.

Back
Top Bottom