Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Cherry crew neck and shorts will definitely be the first things to go OOS tomorrow morning. Everyone get their sock jigs ready if you're trying to cop

Reactions: You
was gonna get my girl the one-piece. it's not on the dropbox list. i feel like there are missing items on what ronnie linked.

That Chris guy (guy that came out with the glasses and beard) runs the Berg store and he was jamming with these first 4-5 guys and you could clearly see they were the only people there
I'm pretty sure he took a photo of them on his IG story

If he let's this list thing go forward, he's scum

Here's a photo from his story showing the guys from the YouTube vid been there all day

IMG_1564.PNG

That Chris guy (guy that came out with the glasses and beard) runs the Berg store and he was jamming with these first 4-5 guys and you could clearly see they were the only people there
I'm pretty sure he took a photo of them on his IG story

If he let's this list thing go forward, he's scum
Yeah that's what I think that dude in the white hoodie is talking about

Are they dropping the collection at the Berg store or something? Why are they camping there instead of KITH

Edit: NVM looked it up and I guess they have a shop at Bergdorf

Last edited:
lmao at all the camping for coca cola.

that youtube vid of people at bergdorf is kind of pathetic :lol:, dude at the end was about to start balling his eyes out.

Last edited:
I don't get it, why did they camp out for 24 hours? It's NYC, it's not like they don't have other stuff to do. Is it a thing in NYC to brag that you camped our a super long time?

I don't get it, why did they camp out for 24 hours? It's NYC, it's not like they don't have other stuff to do. Is it a thing in NYC to brag that you camped our a super long time?

I just think they literally have nothing else to do or care about. The internet has made it easy to concentrate on only certain things and ignore everything else. They talk about the "culture" and things in it so much, that waiting for 24+ hours for something just becomes normal for them. If they arnt talking about the next hype shoe release, it will be what supreme/noah/kith etc piece they will be grabbing next, and just continues in a cycle.

Makes me kind of hate the fact that Im really into the same stuff as them.

I just think they literally have nothing else to do or care about. The internet has made it easy to concentrate on only certain things and ignore everything else. They talk about the "culture" and things in it so much, that waiting for 24+ hours for something just becomes normal for them. If they arnt talking about the next hype shoe release, it will be what supreme/noah/kith etc piece they will be grabbing next, and just continues in a cycle.

Makes me kind of hate the fact that Im really into the same stuff as them.
The majority of the lines are trying to flip. They are working, its not for the "culture" it's to make money

Ain't no difference in the campers than most of y'all in here.

"Culture" don't exist if you using that word to describe what goes on. Lucky to not be part of the "culture".

Back
Top Bottom