Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

A. Lebron has been wearing kith since last basketball season

B. Celebs have been wearing kith heavy for the last year

C. Kith popularity has peaked, matter before it starts to come down (already feel like it is).

D. Arron is still and will forever be a do boy

E. Hasn’t done a dope shoe collab in god knows how long.

F. Lebron rocks it because his Manager is a board member for the brand and prob has an ownership stake in the company.

G. I think kiths popularity hit a high during the Bape collab year and all the stupid gimmicky captain crunch weeks.

H. Hasn’t made a dope original asics since.... Sage release?

I. His Kth bogos are becoming yawn worthy

J. He’s swapped out the brand direction for OG heads of the brand for Supreme beasts

K. His girl has NO ***, never trust a man who doesn’t like ***.

L. He made the worst short story movie for Lebrons shoe, I almost vomited. So forced, such a lame.

M. This post is making me want to sell all of the remaining kith pieces I have lol

N. Yeah, def want to now..

Lmao I remember the boost babies debacle :lol:

I agree w bwood though, great post. Ronnie should've just stuck to Asics and cultivated that niche market even more. Him pushing all this apparel and whack collabs are just a cash grab. He's making money but isolating the true fans of his previous work. The hypebeasts will move on to the next best thing eventually like they always do, and Kith won't be included in that shift.

A. Lebron has been wearing kith since last basketball season

B. Celebs have been wearing kith heavy for the last year

C. Kith popularity has peaked, matter before it starts to come down (already feel like it is).

D. Arron is still and will forever be a do boy

yup.
RIP.

Lol there is a lot us who agree with bwood but the fact that we are still here throws that out the window. Lol no need to get that sensitive about it.

I copped white and then went back for navy and got to the place order screen but passed. Probably was already gone anyways.

my internet was super choppy trying to load pages. I did quick add and it took me to the product page, then when I chose my size and clicked add, it brought me to an empty cart :smh:

Back
Top Bottom