Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bushwick_Bill_pic-e40439.jpg

I'm going to hell.

ray-liotta-laugh-gif-4.gif

Glad I skipped the TH clothes with all the sizing issues and just secured the bag. Get more use.

Edit: received yesterday

Last edited:
Not worried but this is the longest I've ever had to wait for shipping from Kith

Edit: Just got shipping like 30 min ago

Last edited:
Wow, all this sizing talk made me try on the sweater I got on drop day. Yall are right, way too baggy, smh, I should've at least measured it against myself in store. I just wanted to get in and out. Also got another sweater and hoodie coming in the mail. They're all a medium. Gonna have to sell them n cop a small. Hope they can all pay for themselves. Smh...

I don't get it, got this chart from the site, how do they measure the chest? On Nike a medium is 37.5 to 41 inches, measured around the chest, and it fits me fine. This says 25.25 inches and it fits way bigger than that. Someone enlighten me, lol.
Screenshot (2).png

https://kith.com/pages/sizing#kithxtommyhilfiger2018

Last edited:
Wow, all this sizing talk made me try on the sweater I got on drop day. Yall are right, way too baggy, smh, I should've at least measured it against myself in store. I just wanted to get in and out. Also got another sweater and hoodie coming in the mail. They're all a medium. Gonna have to sell them n cop a small. Hope they can all pay for themselves. Smh...

I don't get it, got this from the site, how do they measure the chest? On Nike a medium is 37.5 to 41 inches, measured around the chest, and it fits me fine. This says 25.25 inches and it fits way bigger than that. Someone enlighten me, lol.
Screenshot (2).png

Nike is doubling kith’s chest measurements. Meaning Nike measures all the way around (front and back) and kith only measures the front. Kith would be a 46” chest in the XS.

My chest is a 44-46” or 22-23”. I’m generally a large in everything. Based on those measurements, the XS would fit me best. That stuff fits massive I suspect.

I don't get it, got this chart from the site, how do they measure the chest? On Nike a medium is 37.5 to 41 inches, measured around the chest, and it fits me fine. This says 25.25 inches and it fits way bigger than that. Someone enlighten me, lol.
Screenshot (2).png

Kith measures across rather than around. That ish is massive compared to nike lmfao. 51 inches vs 37.5-41.

Anyone have success sizing down on the tommy hoodies and it not being too big?

damn this tommy stuff really runs that big? i just went tts on everything, figured it was gonna be like the usual kith sizing i didnt even bother checking. welp.

my stuff didnt even ship yet lol

bad timing, more would have sprung for a pair early summer i bet. also loved how they pushed app notification 10 minutes after drop since it wasnt an instant sell out lol
I just can't wrap my head around $160 shorts. Obviously a lot of people do, just not something I'll ever see myself doing.

How's the sizing for the tommy tees? Can anyone comment how the fit is? Not sure if I should go L or XL lol...

damn this tommy stuff really runs that big? i just went tts on everything, figured it was gonna be like the usual kith sizing i didnt even bother checking. welp.

my stuff didnt even ship yet lol

Didn't check either lol. I'm expecting to not be able to wear this hoodie I got coming. Hopefully I can fit the sweats at least

My tommy is coming in today. Grey crest crew neck and a pair of socks. Curious to see how much larger this crew neck actually is.

How's the sizing for the tommy tees? Can anyone comment how the fit is? Not sure if I should go L or XL lol...
I got mine in yesterday and they are standard Kith sizing. idk if the other pieces ran bigger or if people just haven't ordered from Kith before but the tees are standard Kith. It's a different material, almost like a really thick dri fit. I don't think they'll shrink or stretch as much as the cotton ones.

I got mine in yesterday and they are standard Kith sizing. idk if the other pieces ran bigger or if people just haven't ordered from Kith before but the tees are standard Kith. It's a different material, almost like a really thick dri fit. I don't think they'll shrink or stretch as much as the cotton ones.
Ok cool I'm fine with Kith's tees. The hoodie was a different story tho it was just super wide for no reason. I didn't even bother buying the hoodie in a large because I'm not sure how that will end up fitting either.

Ok cool I'm fine with Kith's tees. The hoodie was a different story tho it was just super wide for no reason. I didn't even bother buying the hoodie in a large because I'm not sure how that will end up fitting either.
Have you bought Kith hoodies before?

While the Tee might be standard kith, the crew necks and hoodies appear to be different sizing. I have a large black kith crew neck against my large tommy crest crew neck. I would say it’s at least a size larger. Here are some pics for reference.

F457E075-17C3-4677-B449-6052DB7F4082.jpeg
6B4FF178-B282-4DF5-A821-67E977D8BA68.jpeg
C23254CB-03A1-401F-B4D1-898F77DF10ED.jpeg
Wow thanks for the reference.

Back
Top Bottom