Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I will say this, the high pile is one of the warmest fleece jackets Ive ever owned... that extra lining in it is killer.
Yea I think I'm going to have to go to Detroit week after next. Living in Florida, I don't have much thick outerwear and it's going to be high in the 30's. I'll probably just roll with this and hopefully manage.

Yea I think I'm going to have to go to Detroit week after next. Living in Florida, I don't have much thick outerwear and it's going to be high in the 30's. I'll probably just roll with this and hopefully manage.
High 30's you'll be fine... I was literally wearing a t-shirt under it in high 30's yesterday and I was good.

For da body

56462A4A-D68A-4DA2-9331-805D5F59EE06.jpeg

If anybody got an extra burgundy high pile in XL holla at me :nerd:

Dope, but don’t even care cuz only bots cook on hyped Kith items

I’m not a reseller, so maybe I just don’t get it. But outside of specific pieces Kith doesn’t seem to resell well. The recent stuff like 2Pac hoodies, Krink, etc are going for about $25 for tees and $40 for hoodies above retail on stockx. That’s before fees on both sides, but Kith whacks you on shipping so it may be a push there. Even some Supreme tees I own and track retailed for $45 initially went for say $120 now they’re back down to $55-65. If you want these even if bots get them, they may eventually sell for close to retail. I’ve even bought some pieces on stockx under retail with fees.

If people don’t know the context and see it with “Just us” on the bottom I’m sure it will get a lot of double takes...

Besides Goonies I would say this was my favorite movie growing up... I will give it a go on Monday

Back
Top Bottom