Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

imo navy flats are the only way

i'm weird about laces. i don't like deviating from the laces that are on the shoe, regardless if there are other sets in the box. i think i only have one pair of shoes that have a different lace than what they originally came with.

i'm weird about laces. i don't like deviating from the laces that are on the shoe, regardless if there are other sets in the box. i think i only have one pair of shoes that have a different lace than what they originally came with.
im the exact same way. i think i only swapped laces on one shoe, and coincidently it's a ronnie asics lol.. homages i swapped out the ropes on the salmon pair for grey flats to match the upper

Board games. We've all played them. But for me, they were more than just a game. It was a time for family, friends, connection. A place where you could compete for dominance. I still remember winning my first game, the feeling was ethereal. "GO TO JAIL, MOM. YOU DON'T GET TO COLLECT $200!" I screamed, while collecting my community chest reward. Now introducing the KITH x Monopoly collaboration. A unique opportunity to own a classic game, curated by Ronnie Fieg.

the monopoly game is definitely nice, but idk about $400 nice. i'd cop if it was $200-$300.

did anyone get the knicks ball from first time around? if so, is it an official leather ball or rubber replica? i'd actually get it to hoop.

Hi all, quick question, has anyone who ordered from the US Early Access gotten any fulfillment status? I placed an order but it is still unfulfilled as of now

Might need the Clark Griswold tee, but for $80 (plus shipping)???

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Hi all, quick question, has anyone who ordered from the US Early Access gotten any fulfillment status? I placed an order but it is still unfulfilled as of now

Gonna take awhile. Ronnie said they were still stuck in transit a couple weeks ago on the Complex Sneakers Podcast.

dannyeokq dannyeokq I’ve only received 1 of 2 pieces from an order I placed on 11/12. I hope it comes soon, since I need to ship it out for Christmas :smh:

Board games. We've all played them. But for me, they were more than just a game. It was a time for family, friends, connection. A place where you could compete for dominance. I still remember winning my first game, the feeling was ethereal. "GO TO JAIL, MOM. YOU DON'T GET TO COLLECT $200!" I screamed, while collecting my community chest reward. Now introducing the KITH x Monopoly collaboration. A unique opportunity to own a classic game, curated by Ronnie Fieg.

this is too spot on to not be ronnie moonlighting as a niketalk user

Back
Top Bottom