Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They have done something with the GLV sizing. I must own literally 20 pairs of GLV's from RF to GR's and these ST GLV are a half size to a full size small. I know all about the snug fit of the GLV due to the liner but this is ridiculous. I admit this is my first GLV in probably 2 years but still very disappointed. I'm at this point wondering would a size 12 be an option. I'm an 11 to 10.5 in almost every shoe I own. These GLV's are going the Huarache path in sizing. I needed a 11.5 in those also. The only saving grace is they are wearable if i switch the insoles and use thin ultra boost insoles. I swear this year has been the worst year for sneakers for me in 20 plus years. if its not missing every snkrs drop, GR's being hard to get and sizing issues on an established model. No wonder I bought so few pair last year and really have no excitement for the hobby. Sigh sorry this turned into a rant more than anything. I still stand its an awesome pair and congrats to all that could pick them up. Anybody else having this sizing issue?
Agree with you. I have almost every rf glv and these just fit me absolutely wonky. The shoes seem to feel at least half size small. Very strange for me.

all Star Wars shirts and Knicks AF1 finally received. Already looking forward to the next loyalty early access email.

52D2B8C3-1298-46E3-8A56-BC5749D916B1.jpeg
Finally got all shipments in!! And i agree with most. While my sz10 ST does fit the sole just feels smaller.

Took weeks to get shipped and it’s not even what they have on site, no orange and blue stripes.

BFC365ED-CCCB-475F-B1FF-A37A5D8957CD.jpeg
Thank god. I noticed this a couple days after ordering. Was hoping those colored stripes were just on the sample cause that made me want them less. Still haven’t gotten anything but a label created tho, smh

8 days? Bro that’s insane

Yeah not too impressed...8 days they didn't respond to my emails and tweets...I opened it up via Paypal and I got a response within 8 HOURS that I can return them for a refund..Funny how quick they respond when their money is in jeopardy :lol:

I received the ST and love them. Glad I went up 1/2 size up. They are def tighter than previous GL V models.

I ordered the Leatherbacks on eBay and received them without the laces, dustbag, and collector pin. Is there anything that I can do about that?

Man, that sucks. But sadly there's nothing you can really do about it. You can try to contact Ebay and ask for a partial refund, but this is why I always double-check with sellers if it will include everything before buying. Stockx is the same way...In their fine print they say just because a shoe is "DS" it doesn't mean it has to come with all the extras. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard...DS should mean EVERYTHING it originally came with comes with it. I just bought a pair of GLIII from Stockx and they didn't come with the extra laces. Stockx pretty much told me to **** off :lol: Ebay might be a little more forgiving and help you out.

Yeah not too impressed...8 days they didn't respond to my emails and tweets...I opened it up via Paypal and I got a response within 8 HOURS that I can return them for a refund..Funny how quick they respond when their money is in jeopardy :lol:

Man, that sucks. But sadly there's nothing you can really do about it. You can try to contact Ebay and ask for a partial refund, but this is why I always double-check with sellers if it will include everything before buying. Stockx is the same way...In their fine print they say just because a shoe is "DS" it doesn't mean it has to come with all the extras. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard...DS should mean EVERYTHING it originally came with comes with it. I just bought a pair of GLIII from Stockx and they didn't come with the extra laces. Stockx pretty much told me to **** off :lol: Ebay might be a little more forgiving and help you out.
Thanks for the info. Def appreciated. I agree with you 100%. Everything should be included especially when a lot of money is involved.

I'm going back and forth with eBay now. Lets see how it goes.

Thank god. I noticed this a couple days after ordering. Was hoping those colored stripes were just on the sample cause that made me want them less. Still haven’t gotten anything but a label created tho, smh
Yeah it looks better without them but they shouldn’t be advertising something completely different than what you’re getting. I dont know why they would do that.

Same just picked up a size 10.5 of StockX

It’s so satisfying in ways I can’t describe knowing the resellers took a loss 😂
These will be worn into the ground

There's a size 7 for $90 BIN on Stockx...That's what, like $65 for the dude after fees?! Down like $130 yikes. It boggles my mind how so many releases are exactly like this...Resellers scoop everything up, then dump on Stockx for a loss. Kind of sucks as a buyer because a lot of times even with the base price under retail, with their fees, tax, shipping it adds up. Loss for sellers and buyers, but glad people are getting some under retail deals. I'm tempted to put in a bid, but half the time I've bought off Stockx something has gone wrong. Don't want to get a mangled pair like my original one :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom