Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I always miss these scheduled events. Long sleeve with logos on back and natural with the comic covers on back were the ones.

Ronnie is so corny man. This comic really about stopping bots
E2CBA25C-620A-4B6A-A7AA-FA4DDDE9865B.jpeg

9E5063E3-E01B-4707-9165-2F6E87F1675A.jpeg

Anyone still waiting on shipping for Malin and Goetz? I bought the cologne but still haven’t received any shipping email

Damn didn't know they were doing a dinosaur rug. Daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs and Jurassic Park and dinosaurs, need that rug. I didn't log on at 11 bc I knew the lods stuff would sit. Said pre-order but now says sold out? Anyways, if anyone has access, hit me up.

Damn didn't know they were doing a dinosaur rug. Daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs and Jurassic Park and dinosaurs, need that rug. I didn't log on at 11 bc I knew the lods stuff would sit. Said pre-order but now says sold out? Anyways, if anyone has access, hit me up.
Think pre order here meant they don’t have stock on hand yet but theyve already made a certain amount. Definitely misleading.

Think pre order here meant they don’t have stock on hand yet but theyve already made a certain amount. Definitely misleading.
Yeah it said 3-4 weeks for delivery which makes me think that they have been made but shipping delays.

It it was actually made to order it would take a couple months to come in

Got my kid the Dino skull shirt. Was going to grab the butterfly shirt for myself but it sold out as I was taking measurements for the kids shirt.

Damn, really wanted the rug and was late to see it since I was working. Missed the black hoody too. Just got the tee from the exclusive access yesterday.

Damn, really wanted the rug and was late to see it since I was working. Missed the black hoody too. Just got the tee from the exclusive access yesterday.
Rug was weird. Showed sold out shortly after 11 but then I got an email at 12:24 about the capsule so I opened it just curious to see how much was sitting, assuming that's why they sent the email. Then the rug just showed pre-order so I was able to grab it. Daughter is going to be geeked.

Back
Top Bottom