ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if anyone can help me out with a sz 10 fb mint it would be greatly appreciated. Getting royally screwed by UPS and nike today was just the icing on the cake for me. PM me if you can help me out.

Bit of an update. Loosened up the laces on my TTS FBs and they are really comfortable.
this pics makes me feel not so bad for missing out this morning.

Here's my tagged pic!  I can't decide which is my favorite!  I love each pair so much!  I hope you accept my application!  I'm feeling so zen right now!  Hoping to be an official Broshe!

img0700xo.jpg
roll.gif

I'll take those size 12s off your hands though 
wink.gif

His description on the eBay listing that have a BIN of $152.98 
mean.gif
 :

"Nike designed these Rosherun's after arguably the most sought after pair of shoes they've ever releases... the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black Solar Red colorway.  The Roshes have gained a cult following in the past year, and this Yeezy colorway has taken it to a whole new level. These shoes sold out instantly across the country and online.  Don't miss your chance to own one of the hottest pairs of kicks for the summer.  They're a must have for any true sneakerhead to become a real broshe!

Shoes are guaranteed 100% authentic in the original box with original laces.  I can provide a photocopy of the receipt if requested.  Please check my feedback as well as my reputation on Niketalk."

Bruh. Anyone on the west coast have info about where I can cop this shoe ? Can't find any info on instore release

panic panic help I slacked and thought that I could go to the finish line by my house after work and see which FB I wanted in person basically they sold out of the orange and brown in size 13 so I need to know where to get a size 13 for retail on the FB orange. the sprite looks great but I left them on the shelf I already have LeBron sprite eights. it's a great color way but if I had a choice I'd rather go with something different so if anybody knows where I can grab those size 13 without being overcharged let me know until then I bought it size 12 just in case if it's a little snug but I'll manage if I don't get the 13

Back
Top Bottom