ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

panic panic help I slacked and thought that I could go to the finish line by my house after work and see which FB I wanted in person basically they sold out of the orange and brown in size 13 so I need to know where to get a size 13 for retail on the FB orange. the sprite looks great but I left them on the shelf I already have LeBron sprite eights. it's a great color way but if I had a choice I'd rather go with something different so if anybody knows where I can grab those size 13 without being overcharged let me know until then I bought it size 12 just in case if it's a little snug but I'll manage if I don't get the 13
Not sure how flexible your FNL is but i left the FNL here in Austin a few hours ago and they had an FSR of them and the sprite CW. Maybe they can stock check and ship it in for you? 

Barton Creek Mall if it'll help.

Lol didn't everybody hate the fb when it started leaking as "roshe 2"? I'm still not feeling it but I'm in the minority.

The 4w 
nthat.gif

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/38813[/URL]"]
WANT TO BE ON THE 
ROSTER?

***A MAXIMUM of FIVE (5) SPOTS will be available on the first day of each month starting @ 5AM (PST) / 8 AM (EST); however, based on our criteria, it is not guaranteed that ALL monthly spots will be filled. GOOD LUCK, potential BROshes!***

PREREQs
  • Minimum of 100 Posts
  • Minimum of 20 Reputation
  • Helpful Contributions

INSTRUCTIONS

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.
Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is ESSENTIAL that you tag your own picture to establish ownership.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.
Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it, and use correct grammar, punctuation and capitalization.

4. SUBMIT your application no earlier than 5 AM (PST) / 8 AM (EST) on the FIRST DAY of each MONTH in HERE

​

Here's my tagged pic!  I can't decide which is my favorite!  I love each pair so much!  I hope you accept my application!  I'm feeling so zen right now!  Hoping to be an official Broshe!

img0700xo.jpg

[/quote]

Once again, aren't you a grown man? Acting like a child.

I guess it's not completely out of line for someone obsessed with wrestling.

And his sidekick steps in again with a firm grip on his nuts. :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure how flexible your FNL is but i left the FNL here in Austin a few hours ago and they had an FSR of them and the sprite CW. Maybe they can stock check and ship it in for you? 

Barton Creek Mall if it'll help.

do you think that I can call your finish line and they'll do a phone order if not then I'll have to coordinate with my finish line but I'm not sure if that'll work until then I'm holding on to these 12s.

do you think that I can call your finish line and they'll do a phone order if not then I'll have to coordinate with my finish line but I'm not sure if that'll work until then I'm holding on to these 12s.
I've honestly never asked but it's worth a shot, the worst they can say is no.

512-328-5325

Sad someone thats been here as long as you is trying to be funny trollin like this :lol:

Pretty much.

In here flaunting 5 pairs of a $70 sneaker that's pretty easy to attain, its just that none of you guys have patience and are so easy to troll.

I do agree that the whole calling each other broshes thing is a little over the top, though :lol:.

I like all the fb colorways I do have to say I got lucky all the hypebeasts were focused on the he got game 13s and I called the store and asked if they had the new roshes and luckily I walked in and coped with ease no one even thought of coping them till they saw everyone's pictures

And his sidekick steps in again with a firm grip on his nuts.
mean.gif
Damn, ya'll broshes need some Zen. Sheesh. Can't have a little fun, dude's are so easily offended nowadays. Man up and don't be so sensitive

Man, this thread is getting a little out of control. Like the guy said earlier, this is a $70 general release shoe that is making people nuts. Geeeeez, sit back drink a beer, turn on some Kanye and chill out LOL. 

I just got some nike roshe run fb mints and i think they run TTS i got them at shiekh's and they dont fit tight at all i got 11.5

For my Los Angeles peeps still hunting for squadron's... Hit up Footaction. Some locations have started receiving their shipments.

Remember to sign up to be a star club member on Footaction's site to get a $10 off $50 coupon that will work for roshe's.

Good luck!

And his sidekick steps in again with a firm grip on his nuts. :smh:
Damn, ya'll broshes need some Zen. Sheesh. Can't have a little fun, dude's are so easily offended nowadays. Man up and don't be so sensitive

I'm not a "broshe", couldn't care less about a team, I own one pair of Calypsos but like the shoes otherwise, reselling has no affect on me and this whole FB/Yeezy thing is ridiculous as a whole...

I just think it's really corny to be making a point to act like that and I call it like I see it. No sensitivity or feeling offended on my end.

Back
Top Bottom