ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just did a phone order for the tropical twist, found a 11.5 at a random outlet and did a phone order..  tried on womens and they fit real tight! but it seems like you have to break them in a bit? how did your guys women cws work out for you?

@GT great, look what you have done, got me to cop a womens cw lol this will be a small project.  paint the swoosh black and i have black laces i may throw on there from my siren lace swap.  let see what happens! 
Solid! Thankfully the mesh on the Tropical Twists is the same as on all of the Men's Roshes, so they will stretch a bit. Just lace them up loose and they'll be perfect.

I'll let you jump on the Black paint and lace swap first. I'll get some wear in them before I change anything.

Solid! Thankfully the mesh on the Tropical Twists is the same as on all of the Men's Roshes, so they will stretch a bit. Just lace them up loose and they'll be perfect.

I'll let you jump on the Black paint and lace swap first. I'll get some wear in them before I change anything.
haha true, but i have to add some man in those shoes first.  you can probably pull them off but not me.  $66.something is a good deal for these, thanks for the info.  this mens roshe drought is killing me, however it is a good time to replenish finances haha. took a hit from the calypsos and mangos.  

There's TOO MUCH stuff to address, so, all in all, DOPE stuff, BROshes! :nthat:

I just updated the Roster with help from BT's latest PM. There are still a couple missing though... The Title has also been updated with the addition of Team App Instrucitons and FAQs.

Last edited:
anyone know what the price will be on the premiums? i definitely want to pick up the brow pair and navy pair.

Last edited:
man idk about y'all but im not feeling any of the trails or the premiums, ill need to see the prems in person to get a better feel. But as hot as this sneaker is they just needa keep dropping new cw's like they have with free's and mass produce these
my hunt for sirens and sport reds may come to an end but im not sure about dropping 185 for both, what do yall think??
don't drop that, they are still out there man.  what size sirens are you looking for, maybe able to help you out pm me

@freddy now you are talking my language! black teals look sick

Man this thread is really moving today! :pimp:

I would cop multiples of those black calypsos too! :pimp:

I'm gonna pm the remaining BROshes to try to get their info to complete the roster.

1st post is also looking good too. Did we forget about the shirt designs guys? :lol:

Let's try to get it done!

I don't know what happened, but in the change to this forum, my account got deleted.  So, I started over and changed to kc037.  If you want to change the Team list to reflect it, that's the new name.  You can also put Boston and Size 10 to complete the info.

On the Roshe related note - anyone get shipment info from Urban Outfitters yet?

I don't know what happened, but in the change to this forum, my account got deleted.  So, I started over and changed to kc037.  If you want to change the Team list to reflect it, that's the new name.  You can also put Boston and Size 10 to complete the info.

On the Roshe related note - anyone get shipment info from Urban Outfitters yet?
You try to contact one of the mods to get your old account back?

I was thinking some of our members accounts would get messed up during the switch.

Glad to see you back kc!

Did we forget about the shirt designs guys?
laugh.gif

Let's try to get it done!
Might be ordering myself a sample shirt soon. Any way I could get a file of that bonsai tree to put it below the "Roshe" similar to where the Swoosh would be on a Nike graphic tee?

Ronatethemuffin is the man. He hooked me up with a pair of sz 12 Sport Reds for retail. I cannot thank him enough.
This roshe run thread makes me feel like I am back in my early days of NT when ppl would help others out and keep the b*tching to a minimum....ahhh those were the days:D
Right on man I appreciate it! Glad you got them quick and cheap! :smile:

You try to contact one of the mods to get your old account back?
I was thinking some of our members accounts would get messed up during the switch.
Glad to see you back kc!
Yeah, I haven't heard back.  No big deal.

I go on vacation, and I'm all messed up when I get back, haha.

However, walking around Cape Cod for 5 days in Black/Sails turned a LOT of heads...doing my best to spread the word!

size 12 speed yellows up on urban outfitters, seem to be hard to find for retail (+5)....might be good for someone on here

So what's the deal on the release of the Knicks and Tents tomorrow? NDC release at any specific time?

Any Houstonians in here know where I can find 8.5/9 Iguanas? I ordered some stadiums from urban outfitters which are on back order until 8/6/12. I can't seem to find Calyosos or Iguanas anywhere here. Even sheikh stores.

Awesome thread by the way. Roshe community has old school NT mentality. Keep it up. I'm not new here BTW. Formerly boondax before the update.

Does anyone know if the material on the Roshe Trails is the same as the Roshe Runs? I'm thinking about getting a pair for the winter but if it's the same material as the Roshe Runs they will be pretty much useless since it snows a lot where I live.
Apparently its ripstop nylon

So what's the deal on the release of the Knicks and Tents tomorrow? NDC release at any specific time?
I think tomorrow is speed yellows and stadium greens and Thursday is tents and Knicks. I recommend that you still check just in case. I'm not really sure what time NDC will release them but stay posted with this thread and @nikestore for updates.

Already got the +1 from me, man. Where'd you cop a second pair of Calypsos?
Thanks man!  I appreciate it!  Too bad I won't be able to be eligible for Team Roshe until a few weeks when they decide to let more of us in.  I've actually been collecting for months now (I'm sure you've seen me on the other site) but didn't didn't have an account on here or apply for Team Roshe until last week.

I got my second pair of Calypsos from my old friend's roommate in Germany.  My friend moved to Germany a few years ago and his roommate is a sneakerhead and he had 3 pairs of Calypsos in a size 13.  I asked him if I could buy one of his pair and he sold them to me for retail plus shipping.  Now I'm just waiting until they arrive.  = ) 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom