ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure what he means about activity with this finish line link.. It looks the same as it did when it was posted several days ago. 

Not sure what he means about activity with this finish line link.. It looks the same as it did when it was posted several days ago. 
Just because there aren't visual changes doesn't mean there aren't any modifications being done. They could be doing code work in the background to perform specific operations and developing links for the page. I don't see changes either, but there is definitely a lot of activity this morning. My page monitor programs have been blowing up.

anyone here know a way around finishlines  1 month online block. I can't even order off the website and im sitting on all these stupid WC 20$ giftcards 
mean.gif

@owhat. when i put the link on the page monitor..and click on it on my mobile,.it isnt what is as when i click it on the desk top..is it suppose to be like that or what? thanks again.

An awful lot of activity on the FNL mango V2 link this morning.  They must be getting ready to post them soon.  Can't wait! :D

I'm using a page monitor on my computer and on my phone that notifies me of any changes made to that page.  My phone's been blowing up all morning.  At least 21 alerts of updates/changes to the page since midnight, and still going.

Page Monitor will do the trick!

how do i get it to send me notifications on my phone? i tried installing the extension on my iphone5 and it says that my os isnt compatible.

@owhat. when i put the link on the page monitor..and click on it on my mobile,.it isnt what is as when i click it on the desk top..is it suppose to be like that or what? thanks again.
When you try to load the FNL link, your phone will try to generate the mobile version of the web site. When that happens, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "desktop version/classic site". When the desktop site loads, click the back button twice, then select the original FNL link to reload the page, in it's original form.

Back
Top Bottom