ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

how do i get it to send me notifications on my phone? i tried installing the extension on my iphone5 and it says that my os isnt compatible.
Sorry, can't help you there, buddy. Hopefully, someone who uses an iPhone and knows of a similar application will be able to help you out.

iPhone praaawblems... :tongue:

@owhat i do not get that option ...i dont see it bro.
Of course you do. Every mobile device does. It's the last link at the bottom of the FNL mobile version page. Just take your time and read my instructions carefully, and you'll be able to figure it out.

Am I the only one who thinks this years play on the mango sole is a better looking overall shoe than the Asia exclusives last year? I feel like that darker smokier grey mesh and check combo really make the soles pop. I also feel that last years mango is bordering being a female Colorway. Any thoughts?

Am I the only one who thinks this years play on the mango sole is a better looking overall shoe than the Asia exclusives last year? I feel like that darker smokier grey mesh and check combo really make the soles pop. I also feel that last years mango is bordering being a female Colorway. Any thoughts?
I agree, but I think we're in the minority. Most just want the e-props of owning the original or something considered "rare." Not that serious to me as I have no long-standing attachment to them so this version at a disco price like every other Roshe I've purchased over the past year will be good enough for me.

I agree, but I think we're in the minority. Most just want the e-props of owning the original or something considered "rare." Not that serious to me as I have no long-standing attachment to them so this version at a disco price like every other Roshe I've purchased over the past year will be good enough for me.

Agreed. Part of my Roshe mission is to never pay over $70 + shipping, other than ID. If I missed out, then on to the next one, on to the next one.

Agreed. Part of my Roshe mission is to never pay over $70 + shipping, other than ID. If I missed out, then on to the next one, on to the next one.

THIS!! word homie.

And not knowing any of the ID options is kind of a handicap. I am going to laugh when people are gonna pay reseller prices for the mango v2/beach then they hit ID and you can ID them with premium materials for less then reseller prices.

And not knowing any of the ID options is kind of a handicap. I am going to laugh when people are gonna pay reseller prices for the mango v2/beach then they hit ID and you can ID them with premium materials for less then reseller prices.

its almost the same price though bro. premium ID's are rumored at $120 not including shipping

mangos are selling for $150 right now shipped

just saying, i dont know if i can still pay $150 :lol:

$150 for not premiums..if you can ID the same pair with the regular mesh your looking at it being cheaper then resellers by 30%+

But knowing nike they will give us like 2 color options on a sole...and like 8 mesh options that have all been released.

My sentiments exactly.  Plus, I'll actually be able to find these new ones in size 12, so there's that.

My sentiments exactly.  Plus, I'll actually be able to find these new ones in size 12, so there's that.

EXACTLY

there wasnt ANY sz 12's

wovens were $90 so that went out the window with the olives because ive never seen them on disco & i needed them

$150 for not premiums..if you can ID the same pair with the regular mesh your looking at it being cheaper then resellers by 30%+

But knowing nike they will give us like 2 color options on a sole...and like 8 mesh options that have all been released.

just like every other ID, we wont be able to replicate the any of the released colorways :lol:

damn nike will do some **** like that too bet

Back
Top Bottom