ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just had a "the hype is real" moment. My friend who doesn't know anything about shoes asked me specifically where he could buy a pair of blue/grey. No clue what he was talking about but I was in shock to see him want a pair

hmmm lots of conflicting pics for the beaches...guess i'll just have to see em in person! either way (total crimson sole or mango-ish sole) i want them 
smokin.gif

completely agree with you bro... I got two pairs, didn't like em, gave one to lil cuz, and sold the other
Everyone has different taste.  Personally, I think the colorway is one of the best.

Is there hype? Yes.  But it doesn't change the fact that the colorway is nice.  Some people like the Sprite colorway, but I don't.  I think you have more to work with wearing the Mint's though vs the Sprite's.

Either way, this colorway will go up in value if the end date is truly July 2013.

I know I'm the minority, but I personally prefer the Grey/Total Crimsons over the Mangos, as I really dislike the lighter colored Swoosh on the "originals".

More shots of the GTCs via IG...

Judging by yesterday's debate (probably 100 pages ago at the rate this thread moves), you're not alone. I like them a lot more.

I'm with you all the way with this one, the GTC's > Mango's

I love the darker upper and the darker swoosh.
i saw someone post this pic about 20 pages back, but no one really reacted to it...the "mango v2" doesn't look very mango at all at least according to solebox's pic...i actually like em more than the stock pics from hanon, etc. 

This happens all the time on NT. People do post-processing on the photos and then people think the colors are suddenly different. Look at all of these. The saturation in the photo alters the colors. The tarps don't have THAT deep and bright of a green sole, nor are the Squadrons that deep of a blue and teal:

These look darker as well, because as you see, the person is standing in shadows: Move them back into the sunlight and they'll be 3 shades lighter!

Last edited:
Check out your local mom and pop stores.  One here in Las Vegas dropped the City Pack already.

This happens all the time on NT. People do post-processing on the photos and then people think the colors are suddenly different. Look at all of these. The saturation in the photo alters the colors. The tarps don't have THAT deep and bright of a green sole, nor are the Squadrons that deep of a blue and teal:

These look darker as well, because as you see, the person is standing in shadows: Move them back into the sunlight and they'll be 3 shades lighter!
ok then my fault...carry on

Would probably make these too
Nice colorway, but it does remind me of the same fake colorway I saw on tmall/taobao that had a different material besides mesh. Not trying to roast on your creation though, just a flashback. Good job though!

100% sure they are advertised as waterproof. Of course you don't use them as a water shoe at a water park but the shoe will not get wet during those rainy days. I haven't worn them in the rain yet so I don't have first hand experience but most sites like zappos has in the description as, "Combination nylon, suede and synthetic uppers with water-resistant coating to keep feet dry and protected."
Nah...not water proof...they're slightly water resistant due to the nylon material, but it gets wet eventually in the rain.

the tongue isn't gusseted either...  a "waterproof" shoe pretty much always has a bellows tongue unless its one piece, such as a pair of galoshes 

Everyone has different taste.  Personally, I think the colorway is one of the best.

Is there hype? Yes.  But it doesn't change the fact that the colorway is nice.  Some people like the Sprite colorway, but I don't.  I think you have more to work with wearing the Mint's though vs the Sprite's.

Either way, this colorway will go up in value if the end date is truly July 2013.
Oh it'll definitely go up in value, but that doesn't make it a well executed shoe IMO. I don't like the sprites either. Only decent one IMO is the brown/orange MAYBE.

Nice colorway, but it does remind me of the same fake colorway I saw on tmall/taobao that had a different material besides mesh. Not trying to roast on your creation though, just a flashback. Good job though!
Thanks! It's just me, I'm into the blues and greens ahah 
tongue.gif

First time ordering from WSS.

Ordered last night on WSS, regular shipping. Came in 1 day! 

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom