ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

all things considered, v1 mangos>>>>>>>>v2...

wouldve liked to see a blk swoosh on em tho.

Nice side by side shot, my legs won't stop shaking now. whooooooo! Mangos will complete my journey for a while.

A few 100 pages back I stated the Squadron Blues were boring. I took them home & tried them on with some outfits. Please forgive me, these are fuego!

Nice side by side shot, my legs won't stop shaking now. whooooooo! Mangos will complete my journey for a while.

A few 100 pages back I stated the Squadron Blues were boring. I took them home & tried them on with some outfits. Please forgive me, these are fuego!
Lol your forgiven. You just don't REALLY know until you see a pair in person....so true

The v2 midsole is a fraction darker. Hope this help

I wonder if dying the Mango V2 Mesh BLACK will give me a SIREN..... Might have to try that if I can't secure a pair of sirens.... "OH the HUMANITY!!" ::Costanza voice::

The v2 midsole is a fraction darker. Hope this help

Great side by side pic. This makes me want the beaches even more now. I passed on the Mango's a while back cuz I'm not feeling the pink. But that darker shade with the darker mesh and darker swoosh......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Long beach area broshes. Lakewood Shoe Palace aren't releasing city pack tomorrow. They never received them and don't know if they'll get them.

Just called the Show Palace in IE. They don't have them either nor will they be selling them this weeked. Rep explained to me that their corporate office is in Northern California. So more than likely only Nor Cal will see their shipment this weekend. He coundn't confirm if they will even get them.

Back
Top Bottom