ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Alright L.A. heads I might  keyword MIGHT...have a spot today that will drop the Roshe Mid city pack around 4 or 5pm and also dropping the Roshe FB Mint (yeezys) same time. I'll give the info out via text (its not my real number just a texting app so you cant call me) but only after I get my pair 310-438-6467. So please dont get mad at me if the store doesnt come through and i dont respond (these things happen).

Almost at 1000 pages. 
glasses.gif

First and latest pickups for a quick, one-day trip back home to the Bay.

I apologize (yet again) for the horrible iPhone photo.
Nice! Welcome back home....(for the day at least). Nice NYC roshe.

1000 Pages! Whooooa! Congrats fellow Roshe heads.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Amazing this hit 1000 pages already. I've been reading this since it started. Anyone else a little nervous that trying to get this City Pack tomorrow on NDC could be difficult?

Amazing this hit 1000 pages already. I've been reading this since it started. Anyone else a little nervous that trying to get this City Pack tomorrow on NDC could be difficult?

Not at all. I'm passing so what do i know :lol:

GL to those that likes them to wear or keep in their collection.

I thought it wouldn't hit 1,000 pages until tomorrow when the Mid City pack drops.
Imagine how fast this thread is gonna move when people start posting up their own iDs. Not to mention, there's still the Beaches release. Gonna be crazy a next week..probably crazier than the Mints hype.

I thought it wouldn't hit 1,000 pages until tomorrow when the Mid City pack drops.
Imagine how fast this thread is gonna move when people start posting up their own iDs. Not to mention, there's still the Beaches release. Gonna be crazy a next week..probably crazier than the Mints hype.

iDs has their dedicated thread. They should be posted in there. F it they are gonna get posted in here anyways :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom