ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Pyramid of Roshe 
grin.gif

I wish I could cop some OG's but I started late in the game 
ohwell.gif
 and finding a size 11.5 is near impossible...

A pair of ID's and V2's will satisfy my sweet tooth for now

EDIT: Ironically, this is my 500th post 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
they're up on caliroots as well, comes out to almost 150 shipped to the US though :x at least they have half sizes :lol:

Last edited:
as anyone tired a lace swap on the mints in the nike 36" very cherry (hot pink) ? thinking about gettinga pair of laces but wanna know if these are the best choice for a lace swap ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cudder521/

More pics of the mango v2 in my photo album but here's 2.

1st one is in natural light
2nd one is under sunlight 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the pics!

There will be preferences of people who like OG Mango better or the Beaches (Mango V2)

I personally like both and already have the OG Mango. Each colorway although just slightly variated are clean to me. Has more of a difference in slight changes vs for example OG black/sail and Black/Gamma grey where its hard to tell.

:smokin

Thanks personally I don't think I will ever find a size 13 Mango og for a decent price, but these are really nice it's also my 6th pair. 
smokin.gif
 Not too bad for 106 shipped.

First and latest pickups for a quick, one-day trip back home to the Bay.

I apologize (yet again) for the horrible iPhone photo.

Thanks for the pics!

There will be preferences of people who like OG Mango better or the Beaches (Mango V2)

I personally like both and already have the OG Mango. Each colorway although just slightly variated are clean to me. Has more of a difference in slight changes vs for example OG black/sail and Black/Gamma grey where its hard to tell.

:smokin[/quote
Almost Siren v2, a lace switch would work well on these. Cant wait

I have a size 9.5 in the teal floral GPX's... How do you think a size 9 or 10 would fit on me in comparison since these crimsons are OG mesh? tempted to just cop from FootAsylum and not have to deal with the hassle later on. #pleaserespond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom