ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On the phone with Saint Alfred. Paris pairs are running out and they were all out of the Tokyo pair. Was able to scoop up the Paris pair in a 9.5 though! Hopefully it's not too bad because I wear regular Roshes in a 9. Now to see if I can score the Tokyos for retail! 

Can't they give us a better colorway to show off the possibilities. Guess we'll have to see on the 8th.

edit: didn't see the volts, that's alittle better even though i won't use volt upper

Last edited:
Anybody who copped from St. Alfred get a shipping email or some sort of indication that the order was placed/card was charged? Still havent gotten anything from them.

On the phone with Saint Alfred. Paris pairs are running out and they were all out of the Tokyo pair. Was able to scoop up the Paris pair in a 9.5 though! Hopefully it's not too bad because I wear regular Roshes in a 9. Now to see if I can score the Tokyos for retail! 
Damn they're out of Tokyos? Guess I got lucky as hell..

Anybody who copped from St. Alfred get a shipping email or some sort of indication that the order was placed/card was charged? Still havent gotten anything from them.
I have ordered off them before for the og restock and they didn't send me any emails so i wouldn't expect them to and they didn't give me any order indication last time i ordered off them.

I have ordered off them before for the og restock and they didn't send me any emails so i wouldn't expect them to and they didn't give me any order indication last time i ordered off them.
I haven't, but I didn't get an email from Nike when I did a phone order before either so I dunno lol.

Decided to go with the Paris, I personally like them better than the tokyos and had the option to get both then i realized i dont own too many blue colorway shoes so that was the final decision.. Undftd Santa Monica still has both so hit em up...

The dude I talked to at Saint Albert said they're REALLY busy today, getting calls left and right on top of lots of foot traffic. He told me I might not get an e-mail til later tonight. So for those who scooped up a pair there, I think the best option is to just wait it out. 

Btw, does anyone know about Shoe Palace? Preferably the one in Houston. I just gave em a call asking about the city pack and they said next week. Seems a bit iffy to me that they're the only store that I've heard of that's getting em next week... Just wondering if its legit and I should wait or bite the bullet and go for eBay?

I just got back from picking up my pair at St Alfred's. They have a sale going on so a lot of people are in there. He didn't get to ring up my pair til I got there and did my phone order at 11am cst. They will most likely ring out everything once it dies down.

Decided to go with the Paris, I personally like them better than the tokyos and had the option to get both then i realized i dont own too many blue colorway shoes so that was the final decision.. Undftd Santa Monica still has both so hit em up...
Those look amazing, i can't wait for mine to come in on thursday
are there any review videos for these?

So far all of the teasers put out by nike have had a white midsole. If the midsole isn't customizable then that would be wack!

Last edited:
Surprised how easy the Tokyo's were to cop in LA. Beautiful shoe in person. I went .5 size up, but TTS would have worked too. the clothe is stiff, so going .5 size up seem to be the way to go for me.

London's were trash, IMO.

i know where you went. i copped the TKOs and slept on the London as well. weak!! lol

Back
Top Bottom